Facebook is all too anxious to remind you of your past posts. Most memories on Facebook are the once we wouldn’t like to be reminded of but Facebook makes a necessary thing to remind you of the past. Do you remember the stress you went through some years or months ago? The woman or man you thought was yours and had to show them off on Facebook? Facebook will always remind you of those memories on the platform until you delete them.
If you feel tired of getting reminders of the past, then getting rid of those memories is the best you can do for yourself. Removing posts from Facebook is simple and, in this guide, I will be showing you how to delete posts on Facebook.
How to Delete Posts on Facebook
Learning or know to delete posts on Facebook is a god as the platform constantly reminds you of some memories you wouldn’t like to see again. On Facebook, whatever you post to the platform will remain there until you decide to delete it. And deleting a post from the platform is a snap (simple), no matter he year it was posted or time. There are so many reasons for users to decide on deleting posts. Reasons such as;
- Change of feelings or regret of sharing the information you shared long ago.
- I wish to clean the Facebook timeline of unnecessary things.
- The post could be outdated or irrelevant.
- The post didn’t get much reaction or engagement from friends.
- Mistakenly posted something that shouldn’t be seen on the platform.
- The post is getting unnecessary and unpleasant comments and wishes for it to stop.
There are other reasons best known to the posters as to why they wish to delete a post on Facebook.
Eliminate Post in Facebook – Facebook Login
Do you know that you can easily delete a post on Facebook? How, right. Deleting a post on Facebook is smile and fast and can only be done if you’re logged into your account. That is to say, to delete a post, you have to be logged in using the app or webpage.
Logging in to your account is simple and fast. To do so, follow the guides below;
- Access your browser and type in www.facebook.com or open the application if you have it installed in your device.
- Fill in the required details I the login space, email address or mobile phone number and password.
- Hit on Lo in.
The profile will be loaded on the device immediately if the details are right or you can simply reset the password if you have lost by tapping on “Forgot Password”. Easily, right. Now let’s dive into how to delete a post.
Facebook Delete a Post – How to Delete Posts on Facebook
To delete posts on Facebook, follow the simple instructions below;
- Login to your profile on the platform.
- Go to your Timeline and locate the post you wish to delete.
- Hit on the “Dots” at top of the post.
- Then tap on “Delete” from the dropdown.
- To confirm the deletion, hit on “Delete” again.
The post will be deleted from your Timeline. Note; you won’t be able to undo this process again.
How to Delete a Comment on Facebook
Deleting a comment in Facebook is simple and takes just a few seconds to do so. To delete, follow below;
On your Desktop;
- Hover your mouse to the comment you want to delete.
- Then click on the “…” tab next to the comment.
- From the pop-up, click on “Delete”.
On Mobile Phone:
- Locate the comment you wish to eliminate and press hold over it.
- A dialog box will pop up. From the box, tap on “Delete”.
The comment will be eliminated permanently from the platform and this process cannot be undone.