“How to Delete Facebook Account” many people wonder about this fact. Is it really possible for you to delete your Facebook account? For some people, if they no longer want to use their Facebook account, they just abandon it but it is wrong. Your profile is still on the platform.
The safe measure or decision to take is to delete the account. If you want to use it again or if you are not sure you want to delete it, then you should disable the account. You should know that after deleting your Facebook account, your profile would no longer be visible to other Facebook users. After some time, all your data would be totally deleted from the platform. It is said that after a total of ninety days, Facebook would delete all your details.
Create Facebook Account New
Creating a Facebook account is so easy but difficult for some people if they are doing it out of scratch. A Facebook account can be created by anyone above the age of eighteen if they have a mobile number or email address. To create a Facebook account for free, follow the steps below;
- Open the brave web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to Facebook.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Delete your Facebook Account
Deleting your Facebook account can be permanent or temporary. The steps here are to delete your Facebook account permanently. If you are not sure you want to permanently delete your Facebook account, you should consider temporarily disabling it. To delete your Facebook account for life, follow the steps below;
- Locating the settings page for your Facebook account, on PC you have to hit the down arrow and click on settings from the new menu.
- Navigate to the “your Facebook information tab”.
- Click the view icon right before the “delete your account and information” link.
- Check the boxes to add or remove the data you want to include in your Facebook information.
- Choose how you want to download your file.
- Click on “create file” and you would be notified when your account information is ready.
I recommend this step when you want to delete your Facebook account. To finally delete, click “delete your account and information” again. Click on delete account and follow the on-screen instructions.