We all take Facebook to be a social media platform used to communicate with friends, families and to meet people who are in other countries. Facebook is a social media platform that even the elderly ones can make use of. Young people can even make use of the platform. Facebook involve in so many services, and this service helps people mostly businessmen or women, and companies to advertise their products to the world. This social media being about news and educate young users on daily bases.
Speaking of complete delete Facebook account is telling us how we can deactivate or remove our Facebook account from the platform completely. Let me say if you are having some issue with your Facebook account and you don’t want to make use of that account or you don’t want anyone to access the account. You can delete it from the platform and also deactivate your Facebook account. To deactivate the account completely on Facebook, you have to follow some steps that will guide you through.
How to deactivate Your Facebook Account
Before now, you know that you can not access Facebook platform without creating an account with them. For you to deactivate your Facebook account on Facebook. You have to follow some steps that will give you the right direction on how you can deactivate your Facebook account and this step will be listed below this article.
- Access your web browser.
- Then login your Facebook account details.
- While you are on your home page. Click the drop-down arrow at the right top corner of your screen.
- An option box will be shown to you. Click the settings button.
- Click general settings or general in the left corner of you screen.
- Then click “manage account” button
- After that, scroll down and click “deactivate your account.”
- You will be directed to a page where you will be request of your password.
- Enter your Facebook account password and click continue.
The above list are the steps that will direct you on how you can deactivate your Facebook account using a web browser. You can also deactivate your Facebook account using your Facebook app on your device.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click the three horizontal lines which is the menu icon.
- Scroll down and click settings and privacy.
- Then click settings below the settings and privacy after clicking on it.
- To proceed, click personal information.
- Click manage account and it is located below.
- It will take you to page to the deactivate page.
- Click the deactivate button.
- Then enter your Facebook account password and click continue.
This steps above, you can deactivate your Facebook account. Each step listed on the above article lead you to the deactivate page.
How to delete your Facebook account completely
Most users do not know how they can delete their Facebook account from the platform. To delete your Facebook account, you have to follow some procedure before you can delete your account.
- Access your web browser like chrome, Firefox and UC browser.
- Enter your account details and click login.
- Right on your home page. Click the drop-down arrow icon.
- Then click “your Facebook information” at the left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click “delete your account and information.”
- On the other page you can also download your information before deleting the account.
- Then click delete account button.
- Your Facebook password will be required.
- Enter the password and click continue to delete the account.
Before deleting your Facebook account. You can download your information and after deleting the account you can not get the account back. Unless you have to create a new account and your formal information will appear in the new account that you created.