Just like Alexa, Google Assistant is available for smartphone Users. Moreover, gamers or Xbox users have the opportunity to connect their Google Assistant to their Xbox. Furthermore, learning this process is quite easy. So, keep reading to find out How To Connect Google Assistant To Xbox. With Google Assistant, you can control any of your Xbox consoles anytime. Moreover, Google Assistant is a virtual assistant that is compatible with Android and other platform users. Therefore, if you are making use of Android or iOS, you can control your Xbox with this software application.
By connecting this software to your Xbox series, you can control it with voice commands. Frankly speaking, it is very convenient. This means that you can download games, make inquiries about a game, and many more with just the use of your voice. Now, if you are looking to make gaming a lot easier for you, then you can set up google assistant to Xbox. In addition, all Xbox series and types are compatible with this process. So, if you are making use of the Xbox Series or Xbox One, you can still perform this action.
What Voice Command Can I Use To Control My Xbox?
If you are new to making use of google assistant, it is nothing to be scared or ashamed about. To control your Xbox, you need to use the command phrases which are “OK Google” or “Hey Google”.
Next, you need to state the name of your console when you say the command. So, check the name of your console, navigate to your settings on your console, and click on console info. This is to figure out the name of your console.
How To State Commands
You can begin to state commands after you have set up and connected your google assistant to your Xbox console:
- Hey Google, resume on Xbox.
- Hey Google, volume up on Xbox.
- Hey Google, Launch YouTube on Xbox.
- Hey Google, take a screenshot on Xbox.
- Hey Google, turn off Xbox.
- Hey Google, turn on Xbox.
- Hey Google, pause on Xbox.
And many more. So, if the name of your Xbox is Xbox One, when you say a command, all of the brackets will have to be the name of your console.
How To Connect Google Assistant To Xbox
Connecting google assistant to any type of Xbox is very easy. Moreover, after you have set it up on your device, you can be able to command your Xbox from anywhere in your home. But to connect and set up this virtual assistant, you will be needed your android and iOS devices. Follow the steps below to perform this action speedily:
How To Set Up Google Assistant On Xbox One
- Connect to the internet.
- Go to your Google Store or Apple store.
- Download the Google Home app.
- Once the download is complete, begin the set-up process.
- Adjust your power mode to the Instant-on option.
- Click on the Xbox button.
- Next, go to Profile & System.
- Then, move to Settings.
- Tap On General.
- Click on Power mode & start up.
- You will find the Instant-on option in the drop-down menu.
- Next, activate Digital Assistants.
- Then, move to Profile & System.
- Tap on Settings and then Device Connections.
- Log in to your Xbox account.
- Now, you need to open the Google Home App on your device.
- Click on any of the options you see. (For Instance, Set up the device, Search, Add, or Have something already set up).
- Tap on Xbox and log in with your Microsoft account.
Follow the prompts and successfully connect your Xbox to your Google Assistant and enter your Xbox’s name.
How To Set Up Google Assistant On Xbox Series S
The setup process for this is quite similar:
- Download the Google Home app from your Apple Store or Google Play Store.
- Set your power mode to Instant-on.
- Tap on your Xbox button.
- Then, click on Profile & System.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the General option.
- Next, tap on Power mode and start up.
- Tap on the Instant-on option.
- Turn on the Digital assistants button.
- Go to Profile & System.
- Click on Settings.
- Then, Device Connections.
- Sign in to your Xbox account.
- Launch the Google Home app on your smartphone.
- Click on the option you want on the next page.
Sign in to your account and follow the steps on the next page to complete the set-up process. After you do, then you can now control your Xbox Series S using your voice.
How To Connect Google Assistant To Xbox Series X
- Connect your smartphone to the Wi-Fi.
- Visit your Google play store or apple store.
- Search for the Google Home App.
- Download it on your phone.
- Next, pick up your Xbox Series X and click on the Xbox button.
- Move to Profile & System.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click on General.
- Find the Power mode & startup button then, click on it as well.
- Click on Instant-on.
- Tap on the Digital assistants option to turn it on.
- Tap on Profile & System.
- Then, click on Settings.
- Next, tap on Device Connections.
- Sign on to your Xbox.
- Further, open the Google Home app on your mobile device.
- Select the Add, Have something already set up, Search, or Set up device options.
Lastly, click on Xbox and sign on using your Microsoft account. After the set-up, you can now put your assistant to use.