Do you want to know how to completely delete Facebook account? We all take Facebook to be a social media platform that is used to communicate with friends and families. And to meet people all over the country. Like I said before, that Facebook is a social platform. The platform is a user-friendly one that anyone can make use of. Both the young and old use facebook. The platform is also used by business personnel’s to market their various businesses.
Speaking of how to completely delete a Facebook account, this is just how you can remove your Facebook account from the platform completely. Most users do want to delete their Facebook account from the platform because they are having issues with the platform. Most especially businessmen and women. You can delete it from the platform and also deactivate your Facebook account. To deactivate the account completely on Facebook, you have to follow some steps that will guide you through.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
Before now, you know that you cannot access the Facebook platform without creating an account with them. For you to deactivate your Facebook account on Facebook follow the steps below;
- Access your web browser.
- Then log in your Facebook account details.
- While you are on your home page. Click the drop-down arrow at the right top corner of your screen.
- An options box will be shown to you. Click the settings button.
- Click general settings or general in the left corner of your screen.
- Then click the “manage account” button
- And click “Deactivate your account.”
- You will be directed to a page where you will be requested for a password.
- Enter your Facebook account password and click continue.
The above step will direct you on how you can deactivate your Facebook account using a web browser. You can also deactivate your Facebook account using your Facebook app on your device.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click the three horizontal lines, which is the menu icon.
- Scroll down and click the settings and privacy button.
- Then click settings below the settings and privacy after clicking on it.
- To proceed, click personal information.
- Click the managed account and it is located below.
- It will take you to the page to the deactivate page.
- Click the Deactivate button.
- Then enter your Facebook account password and click continue.
With the steps above you can deactivate your Facebook account. Each step listed on the above article leads you to the deactivation page.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Completely
Most users do not know how they can delete their Facebook account from the platform. To delete your Facebook account, you have to follow some steps and they are listed below.
- Access your web browsers like chrome, Firefox and UC browser.
- Enter your account details and click login.
- Right on your home page. Click the drop-down arrow icon.
- Then click “your Facebook information” at the left corner of the screen.
- Move down and click “delete your account and information.”
- On the other page, you can also download your information before deleting the account.
- Then click the delete account button.
- Your Facebook password will be required.
- Enter the password and click continue to delete the account.
Before deleting your Facebook account. You can download your information and after deleting the account you cannot get the account back. Unless you have to create a new account and your formal information will appear in the new account that you created.