How to Cancel Apple TV Plus – Apple has been generous with promotional offers for Apple TV plus with free trials. With the free trials users can access exclusive video content for free. And it is available for all Apple TV plus new subscribers. However, the Apple TV plus trials are now coming to an end. This means to access the streaming services all users need to pay $4.99 a month. Apple TV plus is not for everyone and it is normal if you don’t feel like paying the asking price. The good news is that you cancel the Apple TV plus. Yes, canceling it is the only option if you do not want to pay because if you do not, the subscription will renew automatically.
Furthermore, canceling the Apple TV plus is very easy and you do not need to call a customer service or chat online. All you just need to do is a few taps or click on a range of devices. However, do know that if you cancel Apple TV plus, you won’t have access to the stream service anymore. Do you want it on your device and you do not know how? Not to worry because in this article is how you can cancel the Apple TV plus on your device.
How to Cancel Apple TV Plus on iPad and iPhone
Canceling apple TV plus on iPhone and iPad is the easiest and it does not require any long process. Nevertheless, below are the steps on how to cancel it on iPhone running iOS 13 and up or an iPad running iPadOS13 and up;
- Sign in to the Apple ID account you used to subscribe to Apple TV plus
- On your iPad or iPhone, click the settings
- Click on your name at the top of the screen
- Click on ‘’Subscriptions’’
- Tap Apple TV plus
- Click on Cancel but if you are using a free trail, click on ‘’Cancel Free trial.
- In the pop-up window, click on confirm to cancel the Apple TV plus
With the above, you have successfully canceled the Apple TV+. Now you do not need to worry about any subscription on your device.
To cancel Apple TV plus on Mac running macOS Catalina (10.15) or newer is also very easy. Just follow the below for the guidelines;
- Go to the Apple TV app
- Tap Account> View my account
- Sign in to the Apple ID you used for the Apple TV plus subscription
- Go down to settings> Subscriptions and Tap Manage
- Tap Edit next to Apple TV plus
- Now Tap Cancel but if you are using the free trial, click Cancel Free trial
- In the pop-up window, Tap Confirm to cancel
Now, you have successfully cancelled the Apple TV plus on a Mac device. You can go back later and subscribe if you want to keep using the Apple TV plus.
On a Browser
Apart from your iPhone, you can also cancel Apple TV plus on any browser of your choice. Below are the guidelines on how you can do so, check it out;
- On any browser, Go to https://tv.apple.com/
- When the page fully opens, click on the sign-in button at the top
- Sign in using your Apple ID details
- Once you get to your Apple TV plus home page, choose your account icon in to page
- Click on settings
- Go to the bottom of the setting screen, you will see Subscriptions. Based on your subscription, select ‘’Manage
- Click ‘’Cancel subscription’’.
- Confirm your decision and finish up the process
After a while, the cancel your Apple TV plus subscription will be effective immediately. Now you do not have to worry about renewing the Apple TV subscription. So any time you have the money, you can now go back and subscribe to the Apple TV plus. You do not have to worry about missing any movies or TV shows, Apple TV plus is always ready to give you the best anytime any day.