How do I cancel Amazon music? Need help in canceling your Amazon music subscription, you can view the guideline below. During our previous article, you discussed the series of Amazon music plans and how to get started with the various plan to listen to unlimited songs online. On the contrary, there are so many reasons why you might choose to cancel your Amazon music subscription. According to reports, many people that decide on canceling their subscription might be a result of inconvenience or the subscription plan cost much.
Nevertheless, Amazon music is among the top best music streaming services with Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, YouTube, and also Apple Music along the line. One of the plans which is the Amazon music unlimited offers you more than 70 million songs. According to reports, Spotify is the top music streaming service and most people prefer the use of Spotify to other streaming services. Based on the behavior of humans, canceling their amazon music subscription might be a result of cutting their monthly budget for other expenses. However, we will show you the procedure on how to cancel Amazon music on various devices.
How to Cancel Amazon Music Subscription on Desktop
One of the factors of Amazon music offers you free access to cancel your subscription anytime. However, the easiest way in which you can cancel your music subscription is using a desktop computer or Laptop. Afterward, use the following process to cancel your music subscription:
- First of all, open your web browser.
- Go to www.amazon.com on the web.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Navigate the option “Account & Lists” at the top right corner of the amazon main page.
- Then, select Memberships & Subscriptions from the listed menu provided.
- Select Music Subscriptions.
However, this will direct you to the Amazon Music Unlimited page where you can cancel your subscription. Simply click Cancel Subscription to successfully cancel your Amazon music subscription plan.
How to Cancel Music on Android
Using the Android device, you need to make use of the Amazon music app. If you don’t have the application on your devices you can simply go to the Google Play Store to download the app. Afterward, you can:
- Open the Amazon music app on your device.
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Locate the Subscription Renewal page and click Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm cancelation.
That’s all you need to cancel your subscription plan on Android using the Amazon Music app. Learn how to also cancel your subscription on iOS.
How to Cancel my Amazon Music Subscription on iOS
First of all, there are two ways in which you can cancel your subscription plan on your iOS device. You can simply use the web browser by following the instruction above. Also, you can cancel your music plan on iTunes.
- Go to the support.apple.com website.
- Scroll down to the Billing and Subscription section and click on it.
- Select the option “See or cancel subscription.
- This will eventually open the iTunes app.
- Click on Account and select View My Account.
- Under the Setting, section navigates the option “Subscriptions” and click Manage.
- Select Amazon Music.
Finally, click Cancel Subscription to your Music plan and make the confirmation by clicking Confirm. In summary, your cancellation for the Amazon music subscription might take a couple of days.