Do you know how to activate free Facebook? In most countries, it is very easy. All you have to do is make sure you have a zero data balance then open the Facebook website or app. In some other countries or internet service providers, it is not like that. What I would be showing you here is how you can activate the free Facebook on whichever device you are using. Before we continue, I must warn you that the free Facebook only gives you access to view texts. This means that you would be totally unable to see pictures on your news feed and inbox.
How to Activate Free Facebook
When talking about how to activate free Facebook, I smile a lot. This is because the free Facebook has helped a lot of people lately. The free Facebook helps people stay connected to their friends that are very far away without the need to buy a data plan. Although the free Facebook has a daily quota of fifty megabytes, it is still enough for any chat you want to use it for.
Create Facebook Account New
Before you can activate the Facebook free mode, you must have a Facebook account. Hasn’t it occurred to you that you would be unable to use it if you can’t access the Facebook full features? Getting a Facebook account allows you to customize your profile, add friends, upload photos and videos, and do all the cool stuff you want to do on Facebook. Here are the steps to create a Facebook new account.
- Open up the web browser on your device.
- When the browser finally launches, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, please kindly log out and continue. Find the “Sign up” link and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the link.
- You would be directed to a new page. On that page, enter all the details required which may include your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Now, just walk through the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up.
Activating Free Mode on Facebook
Activating the free mode is very easy. If you do not have a data plan, simply navigate to free.facebook.com on your web browser. If you have a data plan, simply go to Facebook and log in. after logging in, find the link that says “Free Mode” and click on it. After a few seconds, you would be redirected to the Facebook free mode where you would use Facebook for free.