Are you looking at how you can find your email account or address? And maybe asking “how do I find my email address. You have come to the right place and also you are reading the right article that can direct you on how you can find your email address. And also know how you can create a new email account and what email does.
Email grants its users access to emails when they don’t have an Internet connection or on a web browser. This actually means email users can read an email or draft them offline. Emails travel on air and they are kept in a server known as the Gmail, it scans and filters spam and malware for multiple reasons, email can be used for communication purposes like chatting and the rest.
How Email Works
Emails can travel on air for days or weeks until it gets to its destination which is the person that is being sent to. Most people think that email is a program that runs on the computer like the outlook, Thunderbird and others. When a message is typed but the email is not a program that was listed, it works as a web service. The email is sent as ASCII that is normally known as a text. When a text is sent the email software will help to format the message to a pure text that the email server can understand.
Email Sign Up
You can’t just start using email without creating an email account. you can only create your email account by using the email official website which normally known as Gmail or on Gmail app on your Android device. Follow the guidelines below to sign up to an email account.
Via the Web Browser
- Open your web browser e.g. chrome, opera mini, and UC browser.
- Then visit www.Gmail.com on the search bar.
- Now, you have to click create an account.
- An option will be given to you such as “for myself and to manage my business.”
- You can click on an option. And you will be directed to the sign-up page.
- On the page you are directed, enter your first and last name.
- Then your username, which is also your email address.
- Create a password and confirm the password on the other box.
- And hit the next button.
- Then enter your mobile number and click next.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your message app on your device.
- Copy the code from your message inbox and paste it inside the code box.
- And click verify.
Now we are done on how to create an email on a web browser. And now we are going to be looking at how you can create your email account using your Gmail app on your Android device.
Via a Mobile App
- Go to your Gmail app on your device.
- Click on create an account.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then click next.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and click next.
- A code will be sent to you.
- Copy and paste the code to the box and click next.
- Enter your date of a birth e.g. month, day, and year.
- Then your gender male or female and click next.
- If you have an email account for and wanted to create a new one.
- An option will be shown to you to pick an email address but if you are not using the old email address. You can just click create a different Gmail address.
- Then name your email and click next.
- Create a password and click create or sign up.
Please before you can access the web browser or Gmail app on your device. Your data connection must be connected.
How to Find Your Email Address?
To find your email address is a very easy thing to do by just following the steps below this article.
- You have to click this link https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin.
- Then enter your phone number and click next.
- Enter the name you used to open the email account, first and last name.
- And click next.
- A code will be sent to you by Google.
- Copy and paste the code into the box and click next.
Follow the steps above carefully and if you notice any forwarder steps. You have to provide the details required from you to complete your recovery process.