Do you have videos you wish to download to your iPhone from your Facebook account? Facebook Download Video iPhone; As we all must have known, Facebook is a platform for endless excitements, aside from communication and sharing moments with friends and family across the globe. The platform offers users with lots of multimedia content to stream and enjoy. Notwithstanding, if you wish to see or share those videos with those off the platform, you would need to download them to your iPhone. Navigating to watch the same video can seem a bit hard and stressful. For iPhone users wondering how to download videos to your iPhone, I will be showing you to do that.
Facebook Download Video
Facebook Video Download is the process of downloading or saving videos from your Facebook to your Phone. Downloading videos to iPhone to most people is impossible but actually it is. Once a video is downloaded to the iPhone, users can stream them with the internet direct from the camera roll. The process is not really easy, but we’ve got you covered. Read on to know more.
How to Download Video from Facebook to iPhone
There are different methods of downloading videos from Facebook to your iPhone. In this tutorial, we’ll show the three different methods to help out. Well, let’s get started.
Download/Save Facebook Videos for Later
If you come across a video on the platform and wish to watch later, you actually save it for later. This method doesn’t allow users to save directly to the device but within the platform. This doesn’t require any app to do. It goes like this;
- Login to your Facebook Account using your iPhone.
- Locate the video you wish to save.
- Play the video and tap on the three dots located at the top.
- From the Dropdown, select “Save Video” to save.
The video will be saved for later and you can stream it whenever you want. To view the video again, go to your “Saved” section from your menu tab.
Download Facebook archive including Videos – Facebook Download Video iPhone
Most times users get tired of using the platform and decide to delete their account. Facebook lets them download all their stuff including videos and images in a ZIP archive. To download your archive including videos, follow below;
- Sign in to your Facebook account using a computer.
- Then go to Settings > General option.
- From there, click on the button that says “ Download a copy of your Facebook Data”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that will be shown to proceed.
- Once the archive file is ready, Facebook will send an email with a click to confirm.
- It will be stored on your computer. Then Extract ZIP File.
- Then open the “index.htm” in your browser and hit on videos or images link.
- Right on a file to save to the computer.
You can see how easy it is.
Facebook Video Download App iPhone – How to download videos using third-party
To download a video from your Facebook account to your iPhone can be done using some other third-party apps. Like MyMedia application. Follow below to download;
- Download the MyMedia app from your App Store and open it.
- Open your facebook account on your phone. Then locate the video you wish to download.
- Tap on the share button and Copy Link.
- Open the MyMedia app and choose a browser tab. Like fbdown.net.
- Type text available there and paste the link copied into the box provided.
- Hit on “Download”.
- Choose to download in HD or Normal format. Enter a name to save the video.
- Hit on the back button and hit on the “Media tab.
- Tap on the name and select “Save to Camera Roll”.
Using Browser and File Manager for Documents
This app acts both as a downloader and file manager. Follow the steps below to learn how to download videos;
- Install the app from your App Store.
- Launch it. Then enter qdownloader.net on the box available for address and tap on enter.
- Once loaded, hit on Facebook from the supported website.
- On the search box, paste the link copied of the video you want to download and hit on Download.
- A new page will be loaded, scroll to the bottom and locate the download link. Tap and hold on.
- Then select Download from the drop menu. The video will be downloaded. Hit on the Downloads tab to view.
- Once downloaded, switch on to files. From there the list of your downloaded files will be displayed.
- Tap o the horizontal dots (3) next to the video clip you’d like to view. Then simply hit on “Open In”.
- Your usually iPhone share sheet will be displayed and hit on “Save Video”.
The video will be saved to your iPhone photo library.