Are you looking for a very good email service provider? I can practically tell you that Hotmail is the best. Hotmail is regarded as one of the best webmail service providers with many features. Although the platform was upgraded some years back, this made it one of its kind. The Hotmail website comes with wonderful features like having the email and calendar on the same webpage. This is to enable you to set a plan and organize yourself for a list of events ahead meanwhile you get access to your email by checking for important messages.
On the Hotmail website, there is a search bar where users can search for other users to get important information and also rub minds by sending and receiving messages. The Hotmail platform is more than a webmail service provider compared to others because it also serves as a chat-room for users around the globe. This unique feature enables users to connect themselves with no limitation anytime and even leave a message for themselves as a way of fast-tracking conversation. However, getting access to the platform becomes a limitation until you create an account. This gives all users access to sign in to their Hotmail account.
Furthermore, Hotmail comes with some online benefits that enable users to carry out their work task even at the comfort of their house. The online benefit entails the application for offices like Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc. In addition, Hotmail platform gives user access to Skype each other by engaging video calls with one another. You can even schedule your available time with other users and also check for upcoming flight on the website. Although Hotmail was upgraded to Outlook some years back but you must create an account first to get access to all these features.
How do I Sign up for a Hotmail Account
Creating an account on Hotmail is simple and easy but you must make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Go to the web browser and type www.Hotmail.com on the URL
- You are redirected to another webpage known as Outlook.live.com
- The homepage of the website pops out.
- Click on create a free account at the top right corner of the website.
- Then, a page pops up requesting you to enter your email address at the two domain names either @outlook .com or @hotmail.com
- Choose one domain name and your email address. Click on Next.
- Another page pops up requesting you to enter your password and an optional box “send me promotional emails from Microsoft” box. You can choose to click on it or not. Click on Next.
- Another page pops up requesting for your details which include your first name and last name, click on Next.
- Enter your country region and date of birth, click on Next.
- Enter a verification code that will be sent to your phone. After entering the code, click on Next and your account will be created and also take you to the Outlook tutorial.
After signing up, this gives you access to login to your Hotmail account anytime and any day. Every user gets an email address and a generated password. You also have access to check your inbox, send and receive messages, spam messages, etc.
How to Login to my Hotmail Account
Hotmail Login becomes so accessible after completing the sign up process. However, you can follow the process in this article to know about how to login to your Hotmail account.
- Go to the web page on the URL and enter Hotmail.com
- You are redirected to the homepage which now bear Outlook.live.com
- Click on Sign in at the top right corner of the page in-between Try premium and create free account.
- Enter your email address or phone number and click on Next.
- Another page pops out, enter your password and click on sign in.
After signing in to your Hotmail account, it gives you access to enjoy all the unlimited benefits of Hotmail earlier mentioned. But you can also access it by downloading the App on your mobile device.