Is Hotmail Email Address still active or do Hotmail emails still work? Then keep scrolling through this article. In this article, i will be providing you with information about Hotmail. Hotmail and Outlook come from the same email service provider known as Microsoft.
This means that Microsoft was the creators of Hotmail email, and Outlook Mail and it have been active for a very long time. The Hotmail email address looks like this ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ when creating your account. Creating a Hotmail email account is free and you can use the Outlook.com webpage to create your Hotmail email account.
Hotmail is one of the oldest active email service providers in the world that provided millions of people. You can also use your account to connect with their family and friends. It’s official website www.hotmail.com was removed from the internet.
Features of Hotmail
Hotmail has a lot of features apart from access to your Hotmail inbox. Some of its features include: Sharing calendars, Designing new appointments. You can also create tasks, meetings and contacts all from one window, Keyboard shortcuts, Ability to view your messages your way. With Hotmail, you can plan and arrange emails and use Quick Parts to send similar or akin emails.
How to Create a Free Hotmail Account
Concerning the question above, Yes Hotmail is still active and works for people to communicate with people. Creating a Hotmail account is free and simple to go through. With this email address setup guide, you can create your account through its website
- Open your web browser on your device, but ensure it’s connected to a secure network.
- Then, type www.outlook.com on your web browser or www.hotmail.com which will direct you to Microsoft live page.
- Click, Create free account to create a free Hotmail account.
- Then, create a new email by setting up a unique username and select @hotmail.com from the drop down menu.
- Create a strong password you want to use for your email account.
- Enter your First name and Last name.
- Select your Country/region and Birthdate.
In other complete the process of creating your account, you need to add security info. What’s more, it includes your phone number.
You will use your phone number to authorize the completion of your email account via a verification code. Meaning you’ll receive a verification to identify you’re the one.
How to Login to Hotmail Email Account
Due to the fact that the Hotmail access page has changed, people find it difficult to access their account. For existing users, you can still access or login to your Hotmail email account. This is through via Outlook.com or Microsoft’s live login page. Thanks to the guideline below, you can log in to your email account:
- Go to www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com on the web.
- Click on the Login icon to open the login page. for using Hotmail.com site, the login page will be automatically open.
- Enter your email address on the textbox and click Next.
- Finally, enter your Password and click Sign in.
Within just a few minutes, you can access your email account on the website. Keep in mind, Hotmail has not changed with access points, but it has a new look for a better emailing experience.