A lot of people have been asking me lately, what is Google Reads? Well, Google reads is not far from what we all know. But before we break the egg, we should goo into Google. Google is one of the biggest search engines in the world today. This is the reason why a lot of people believe in it. Whatever Google tells you are best is probably best for you. Google has a network that encourages bloggers to fill the internet with valuable information. Although some part of knowledge has not been covered on the internet but it is wise we listen to Google at least once in a while.
Google reads, also known as Google books is so easy to access. Most of the books on this platform can be acquired for free and most of them are fictional books. I would use the word “Novel” but it is too small for such a broad online library. Google reads contains thousands of books and to get most of them, you would have to pay a fee. Google doesn’t cost much for their services.
Google Reads Account
Before you would be given access to any book, you would have to sign in with your Facebook account, your Amazon account, your Google account, or your Twitter account. You can try as much as you like but you would be unable to access any book on this platform without an account.
Sign in to Google Books
To sign in to Google books, you are going to need either a Facebook account, an Amazon account, a Google account, or a Twitter account. If you have any of these, follow the steps below to sign in to the official Google reads website.
- Open the web browser installed on your device and navigate to goodreads.com. To search for a book on the Google books search engine, navigate to books.google.com and search the name of the book you want to read.
- When the good reads website loads, you would find a form at the top right corner of the page asking you to sign up. Fill the form and hit the “Sign up” button or sign in with your social account.
- In this tutorial I would be using Google, so click the Google link below the sign-up button.
- Choose the Google account you want to use to sign up.
- Create your password on the new page you would be redirected to.
- Hit the “Next” button after choosing your preferred password.
You can set up a challenge for yourself. After that, choose the genre of novels you would be interested in reading. After that, you would be displayed with a list of some novels you would love to read. Select twenty books from the new list to proceed.
Google Books Free Download
Do you want to download some books for free? Google books free download can easily be done. All you have to do is to find a free book you would love to read. When you find the free e-book, you would see a download link on that page. All you have to do is find the download link and click on it to download the book. On the books page, you would also find reviews about the book. You can use this reviews to know how people enjoy the book.
Google Books Library
Do you know how to access the Google books library? The Google books library contains a list of all the books on Google. To access this list, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and navigate to books.google.com.
- When the page loads, you would see a search bar. You can find any of the books you would ever want to read by using this search bar to search for them.
You could also access your personal library of books on this page. All you have to do is visit books.google.com. When you visit the site, find the link that says “My Library” and click on it.
Books to Read
Are you looking for a list of some books you would love to read? Some books you would love to read are listed below;
- The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling.
- Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin.
- Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Martian by Andy Weir.
- The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton.
There are many more books you could read that you’ll definitely enjoy.