The Google Play Store is an official source of downloads and apps for Android phones. This Android Market, as it is referred to, is a distribution platform that is designed and operated by Google. It serves as the official platform where Android users get their apps and games. This platform also offers other digital media such as music, videos, movies, and books just for your entertainment and convenience. The digital media that you get from this site are either free or at a cost. The media you get from this platform are either gotten from the play store mobile app or the play store website.
Android users can search for their preferred digital media through the names of whatever you want to download. You could also search for items through the categories of the play store. Purchases and downloads are made directly on this app straight to your Android phone. However, before you can make use of this Google Play Store, you must have a Google account.
Google Play Store Account Create
Gmail, Chromebooks, and the Google play are amazing platforms you can get started with. However, you would need a Google account for this. This play store account is referred to the Google account. You should also know that this account can be used for so many other purposes. However, let’s see how to create this account using your Android phone and Laptop device.
Create Google Account Using Android Phones
- On your Android phone, go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Accounts and select Google.
- Tap on Create Account.
- Type in a name for the account and tap on Next.
- Add your details, including a password, agree to the terms and conditions, and create your account.
Create Google Account Using Laptop
- Visit the Google sign up page on https://accounts.google.com.
- Type in your name, username and a password for the account.
- Tap on Next and add all other necessary details.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and confirm your account.
That is it! Your account is set and ready to take off. Now, you can start using the play store, sending and receiving email messages, and engaging in lots more.
Google Play Store
You can download amazing digital media from this amazing mobile app or website. Ranging from apps, games, music, movies, videos and amazing books just for you. It is available for both Android phones and laptops. So, if you would want to enjoy its entertainment, you can access it through these devices. Though the play store app on your mobile device or the website, you can download into your device.
- Get on the Google Play Store mobile app or website on https://play.google.com.
- Using the search bar at the top of the page, type in and search for what to download.
- You will find a list of results. Tap on the first result and click on Install.
This will begin the download into your device. After the download, launch your media file and enjoy! This is how this amazing play store works.