Want to keep track of important events, set meeting schedules, and even share them? Google calendar is available for you. Google calendar helps you make quick meeting schedules and also get reminders about events as you must have set it. In other words, with Google calendar, you are liable not to miss out on any event as it is available for keeping you updated. Also, as an owner of an organization with a G calendar, you can check your coworkers’ availability and schedule a meeting during their free and comfortable time. With G calendar viewing your tasks alongside your events is possible.
Furthermore, there are platforms whereby the Google calendar is available. These platforms include Slack, WordPress, Salesforce, Google Docs, Zoho projects, and many more. Aside from all these, Gmail also works with Google calendar. Gmail calendar is also G calendar. As the calendar has been integrated there to helps users of the G mail service keep track of events and also set the timer to deliver or send important emails. The Calendar is available in apps for your devices, see steps below on how to process download.
Features of Google Calendar
Google calendar was redeveloped. Therefore, some features in it are not new. Also, there are other features that you might have not discovered yet. But right here most of these features of Gcal would be stated for you. These features include;
- Create new calendars.
- Schedule meetings.
- Sync meetings using your customer relationship managements (CRM).
- Hide your events details.
- Sync your calendar using your marketing software.
- Add google hangout to your event.
- Send emails to your event guest.
- Add meeting places.
- Share your calendar with people.
- Make your to do list.
- Set important reminders.
- Set default duration for the purpose of short meetings.
- You can also set default time to remove weekend days.
Above all, but although there are still lot more features of the Google calendar. You can arrange appointment slots for people to meet you later during your free hours. To enjoy these features, you should get G Calendar on your device first.
Google Calendar App
Google calendar app which is the quickest way to access your calendar on your mobile device also helps you know what’s next. Therefore, you should get the official Calendar app which is also a part of the G workspace for your android and iOS device. Also, it helps you save time and make the most of every day. Here are steps below on how to install the Calendar app on your mobile device below;
Download Calender for iOS
- Open your apple mobile device app store
- Using the search engine, locate the Gcalendar app.
- Click on the app.
- Tap on the “get” button.
Download Calender for Android
- Open your Google play store.
- Using the search engine find the Gcalendar app.
- Tap on the app.
- Then click on the “install” button.
- Download would begin automatically.
You do not necessarily have to download the Google Calendar app as you can also access G calendar on your web browser. If also you have a Gmail account, your calendar comes with it and also is made simple and easy to set up. But you should install the app as it helps you access your calendar very quickly. However, for desktop devices, you can either choose to use Gmail calendar or use G calendar via the website.
How to Get Google Calendar
There are two ways by which you can get a Google calendar. By installing on your mobile device and through the website as mentioned earlier. The steps on how to install on your mobile device have been listed above. But here, steps on how to get a G calendar on your desktop device or using your web browser would be stated for you. These steps are;
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the website @ https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/r.
- You would be directed straight to the calendar.
- If redirected to another Google page and not the calendar page, click on the menu button.
- Select calendar from the options.
With this you can now set up your business schedule, set reminders, create a daily plan, create a to-do list and do a lot of things using the G calendar on your desktop device and also on your mobile device.