On the contrary, the Gmail register can be defined in simple terms as registering or creating a new Gmail or Google mail account. However, doing this is simple and of course free of charge when going through the registration. Gmail is a mailing platform that was brought by Google to its users to help send and receive messages no matter the location. however, you can find out more detail about the Gmail register.
However, this platform has gradually become of the most commonly used mail platform in the world today. The things you can do with Gmail are almost limitless as you can send and receive documents and files. However, the limit for sending documents and files on the platform is twenty-five megabytes (25MB). That said brings us to further discussion on how to create a new Gmail account.
Google Mail Sign Up
Google mail is known as Gmail for short. Keep in mind, before the Gmail login mail first comes to the Gmail sign-up. Meaning that you, first of all, create a new email account before the sign-in or Gmail Login Mail comes in. Hence, follow the steps below to sign up for a new Gmail account.
- Get an internet-connected device and launch the Gmail official app or preferably a web browser on the device.
- Key into the search bar of the device www.gmail.com which is the official web address or URL to visit Gmail on the web.
- On the welcome page, locate and tap on the “Create account” button.
- You should now have a view of the Gmail account sign-up form. Simply fill out the form as accurately as possible and hit the “Next” button. You should note that this is where you will be entering your desired username and account password.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number. Verify your mobile number by entering the verification code sent to your mobile number into the box provided on the screen for you and hitting the “Next” button. Some devices might auto-verify the code for you.
- Enter a few of your personal details into the places required and hit the next button.
- Read through the privacy and terms of your newly created account and tap on the “I agree” button if you agree to it.
That is it; you just created your Google mail account. keep in mind, instead of going through the web version of creating a new Gmail account, you can simply download the Gmail app from the App Store and sign up from your mobile phone.
Steps to Sign in to Gmail Account
From time to time, it is important you sign in to your Gmail account. The reason for this is so you can stay on top of new emails and updates. Follow the steps below to successfully sign in to your already existing Gmail account.
- Get a device with an active data connection and visit the Gmail official platform.
- The sign-in portal should now be visible to you. The sign-in portal is a field where you would be asked to enter your mobile number or email address and then your account password.
- Lastly, enter your mobile number or email address and your account into the sign-in portal and hit the “Sign in” button.
If the steps above are followed accordingly, you would be signed in to your Google account.
Gmail Sign Out
Hence, signing out of Gmail is quite easy and it helps secure your account.
- Go to www.gmail.com and make sure you are signed in.
- Tap on your username or your profile picture and locate the sign-out button or link from the popup.
- Hit the sign-out button.
That is it for successfully signing out of your Gmail account. Keep in mind that signing out, especially on public computers actually keeps your account safe and well secure in terms of security reasons