On the contrary, the Gmail register can be defined in simple terms as registering or creating a new Gmail or Google mail account. However, doing this simple and of course free of charge when going through the registration. Gmail is a mailing platform that was brought by Google to its users to help send and receive messages no matter the location. however, you can find out more detail about the Gmail register.
However, this platform has gradually become of the commonly used mail platform in the world today. The things you can do with Gmail are almost limitless as you can send and receive documents and files. However, the limit for sending documents and files on the platform is twenty-five megabytes (25MB). That said brings us to further discussion on how to create a new Gmail account.
Gmail Registration Steps
Moreover, the Gmail registration is free and doesn’t even come with any month of free-trial. Hence, the registration steps for a Gmail account are listed below. Remember that you have to follow the steps accordingly to successfully create a Gmail account.
- Get a device with active internet access and head to the Gmail platform using the web address www.gmail.com.
- Now locate and tap on the “create an account” button.
- Fill correctly and carefully the account sign up form.
- On the next page enter your mobile number. You would be asked to verify this number to confirm that it belongs to you. Simply verify the number.
This is how you can easily create a Gmail account. It is as simple as that and you should remember that it is free. Also, keep in mind that you can easily go through the Gmail registration on the mobile phone using the Gmail mobile app.
Steps to Sign in to Gmail Account
From time to time, it is important you sign in to your Gmail account. The reason for this is so you can stay on top of new emails and updates. Follow the steps below to successfully sign in to your already existing Gmail account.
- Get a device with an active data connection and visit the Gmail official platform.
- The sign in the portal should now be visible to you. The sign in portal is a field where you would be asked to enter your mobile number or email address and then your account password.
- Lastly, enter your mobile number or email address and your account into the sign in portal and hit the “Sign in” button.
If the steps above are followed accordingly, you would be signed in your Google account.
Gmail Sign Out
Hence, signing out of Gmail is quite easy and it helps secure your account.
- Go to www.gmail.com and make sure you are signed in.
- Tap on your username or your profile picture and locate the sign out button or link from the popup.
- Hit the sign out button.
That is it for successfully signing out of your Gmail account. Keep in mind that signing out especially on public computers actually keep your account safe and well secure in terms of security reasons