Logging in to your Inbox on Gmail is the meaning of “Gmail Login Inbox”. There are several reasons you are going to need to sign back into your account. One of the many reasons is the features and things you are going to get access to the moment you sign in your account. In the meantime, the Gmail login inbox allows you to access the identification portal and then click the Gmail inbox folder to check your new messages.
However, you should note that you would have to sign up for an account before you are going to have to sign in. What I mean to say is that there is no login or sign in the process without signing up or registering for an account. It is important that you know the inbox folder is where all the emails sent to your account or address will be stored. Accessing your inbox on Gmail or Google Mail is quite straight forward.
Gmail Account Sign Up
Signing up for a Google account does not cost. It is free and simple. Al you need is a device with a web browser and an active data connection and you are good to go.
- Go to www.gmail.com. This is the official web address to access the Gmail platform on the web.
- On the welcome screen, locate and tap on the “Create an account” button.
- On the sign-up form, enter carefully your First and last name.
- Enter your desired username. This will be your email address.
- Now enter into the password field the password you would like to use for your account.
- Confirm the password by typing it again into the confirm field.
- Hit the “Next” button and enter your mobile number. Also, You would be asked to verify this mobile number.
After the verification process, you should have successfully signed up for a Gmail account. moreover, you can now login at any time you want using your email address or phone number and account password.
Gmail Login Inbox Procedures
In the meantime, the procedures below will guide you in successfully logging into your Gmail inbox for free. It is fast, hassle-free and easy. The whole procedure should not take more than three minutes.
- Firstly, head to www.gmail.com. You should be welcomed with the sign-in screen. If you are not on the sign-in screen, hit the “Sign in” button.
- Then, enter your email address or the phone number you used in creating the account and tap “Next”.
- On the next screen, enter carefully your account password and tap on the “Next” or “Sign in” button.
However, the steps listed above are all you need to follow to sign in your Gmail account. Moreover, they can be use to sign in Gmail on almost any device. Keep in mind, Google also designed the Gmail mobile app for instant connection to your inbox folder anywhere, anytime.