How do I access the Gmail.com sign in page? Not to worry as in this article, how to sign in, sign in requirements, and sign in problems on Gmail com would be discussed. Reports have made it clear that Google is one of the best email service providers so far. Aside from it providing an email service known as Google mail, it made the Gmail platform accessible in two places. These places are the Gmail mobile app and the Gmail website. However, the www.gmail.com sign in page is the version of the web where you can sign in to your Google email account.
Just as I mentioned earlier, Gmail.com sign in is an accessible page or authentication portal for accessing your email account via the Gmail website which is https://mail.google.com/. Initially, there are different platforms where you can access your Gmail account either through the use of the mobile app or the website. Using the Gmail.com sign in allows access to your email on any PC device and also on a mobile web browser. Through this, you can check recent emails, send emails, secure your email account, and more.
Gmail.com Sign in Requirements
There are some certain pieces of information that would be required of you. However, before you can successfully access the Gmail com sign in, you will need to have these requirements. This will enable you to log in to your email account on the Gmail website. This includes the following:
- Your Gmail accounts
- internet connection
- An internet connected device
- Your login credentials which include your email and password
Providing all these, you can access the Gmail.com sign in page freely. Gladly, there are no ads using the Gmail com website to log in to your Gmail account. However, once you have all these above-stated requirements, read below to know how to go about the Gmail com login process.
How to Sign in to Gmail.com
The Gmail com sign in process is a very easy and self-taught process. But there is a possibility that new users might not be able to go about it. Also, for existing users who have never used another device to sign in to their Gmail account and want to try it as their personal device is unavailable. Here are steps for you to follow to process your Gmail com sign in;
- Visit the Gmail website @ www.gmail.com
- Click on the sign in link
- Enter your email address and click on the next button
- After that, enter your password
After you have provided your correct password, click on the Next button and you would be redirected to your Gmail com account. But note that signing in your account on another device that is not your personal device is liable to put your Gmail account at great risk. Therefore, ensure to remove your account from the public device to avoid unrecognized logins and hacks.
Problems signing in?
It is normal to have problems processing the Gmail.com sign in page. However, as a Gmail user, you are liable to come across certain problems while signing in. Problems like forgetting passwords and wrong emails. Therefore, steps on how to get recover those forgotten or lost information would be listed for you to follow. These steps are hereby listed below;
- Visit the Gmail com login page
- Enter your email
- After that, click on the next button
- Click on the forgotten password link
- Enter any of the required information you can remember to recover your password
- Verify it is you trying to reopen your account
- Create a a new Gmail com sign in password
- Confirm your new password and click on the next button.
- On the login page,
- Click on the forgotten email link
- Enter your phone number or email
- Click on the next button
- Provide your first and last name used in signing up the Gmail account.
- A verification code would be sent to you
- Enter code and click on the next button
Then your email address would be shown to you for you to enter your password. In summary, these are the following steps to signing in to your email account. Plus if you already have the Gmail app, you can also use the step above to continue accessing your account.