No data on Facebook? You don’t need to worry about data anymore on the Facebook platform because Facebook now has a feature that permits you to use the Facebook platform even without data. When you run out of browsing data and you still wish to use the facebook platform, all you need to do is activate the free mode on Facebook. Facebook free mode is allowed only on some service providers. Free mode on Facebook means you won’t need to use your data to log sign on Facebook and browse through the Facebook homepage.
Facebook is a social network that permits you shares your updates including photos, videos and many more on the Facebook free mode platform with your Facebook friends. You can post comments on the posts of other Facebook users. Facebook lets you stay connected with your friends, families, pages and the communities that are important to you. Below is a list of some of the major features of the Facebook platform;
- Facebook free mode lets you connect and link with all friends on the Facebook platform worldwide.
- Share your photos and your videos on Facebook.
- There are free games to be played on the Facebook network.
- Notifications will be sent to you when any user comments or like your posts.
- Watch shorts on the Facebook platform.
- You can also make live videos.
- Buy and sell on the Facebook platform.
Facebook helps you to keep up with both new and past news and events globally. Facebook free mode is free on the app store of your device. To use the free mode on Facebook, you must have a Facebook account.
How to Get Facebook Free App
Facebook app is free to download on the app store of the device you are using. Launch your device app store and follow the steps below;
- Use the search box to type in Facebook to find the app.
- On the result page, hit on the first result.
- Tap on the download button when the download page is loaded.
Note: make sure you have a good data connection so the Facebook app will be downloaded immediately. You can open the Facebook app on the same page.
Signing up for Facebook
Once you are done downloading the Facebook app, you will need to log in or create an account if you don’t have one. Launch the Facebook and follow the steps below;
- On the page, click on Sign up and fill in your surname, first name, mobile number or the email address you’d like to use and create a new password on the text boxes provided.
- Then choose your date of birth and indicate by clicking on the gender.
- Click on “Sign up”.
The Facebook will be created and you will be sent an email to verify the Facebook account or a code to your mobile number.
Facebook Log in
You can also log in to the Facebook app if you already have a Facebook account. Follow the steps below;
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Type in your Facebook account login details on the text box provided such as your email address or your mobile number and your password. Then hit Log in.
If the Facebook account details are right, you will be logged in to your Facebook.
How to Activate Facebook Free Mode
You can activate the Facebook free mode when you are out of data. Follow the simple steps below;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the Facebook platform, click on the “Go to free” option on the upper right side of the app.
The Facebook platform will be reloaded and “you’re in facebook free mode” will be displayed on the top.