Do you know that you can use Facebook for free when you are out of data? Free Facebook allows you to use the Facebook platform even with having data. You would be able to make uploads but you won’t be able to view images on your news feed or a person’s timeline. No data no worries, all you have to do is to activate the Free mode on Facebook.
Facebook is a free media site that promotes interaction between different people, friends, family, and colleagues. The platform was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004 and his colleagues. The features of Facebook are;
- You can customize your Facebook profile, your security, and privacy.
- Facebook manage your friend list for you.
- You can create pages on Facebook.
- Upload images and video clips for free.
- There are fun-filled video clips to stream on Facebook for free.
- Play games with friends.
- Buy and sell locally on the Facebook marketplace app to purchase products or goods.
Facebook is a user-friendly site which can be used by anybody at any level. Both the less technical minded people can register and be on the social network. To use the Free Facebook mode, you would need to have a Facebook account logged in on your device or create a new account if you don’t have any.
To use free Facebook, you would need to log in to your Facebook account or create a new account if you don’t have. To sign up for a new account, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Launch the Facebook mobile app downloaded on your device or proceed to the Facebook official website.
- Fill out the create account form, enter your first name, surname, phone number or email address and type in a new password for the account that you can remember to always log in.
- Update the date of birth and then tick out the gender you are.
- Hit on Sign to register.
The account will be created. A confirmation will be sent to you via the email address or mobile number. Verify with your mail by tapping on the link sent or enter the code sent to your mobile number.
You can log in to your account if you have any. Follow the instructions below;
- Go to the Facebook site at www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app.
- Enter your Facebook User ID; email address or phone number and password. Hit on Log in to load the account.
The Facebook account will be loaded and displayed on the device if the login details are right. If you forget the account password, you can hit on “Forgot password” to reset it.
How to Activate Free Mode
If you run out of data while using the Facebook platform, you can use free Facebook if your service providers allow it. With the free Facebook, you can continue to use the site by activating and reloading the page. Follow the steps;
- Log in your Facebook account.
- On your Facebook home page, tap on the “Go to free” tab at the top to turn on.
The page will be reloaded.