What is Facebook Sell or Buy? Today I am going to be talking about the Facebook buy or sell because this is what users asked the most on the Facebook platform. Users on Facebook always ask a question in a row of questions. Which is does Facebook Sell or Buy? Well, Facebook does not only buy or sell but both buy and sell on the platform. Now, do you want to know how you can easily sell on Facebook? Well if you do then I believe you will keep on reading this article till you get what you came for. You can sell and buy on Facebook when you access and make use of the Facebook marketplace. Do you want to know what the Facebook marketplace is? Or is it your first hearing of the Facebook marketplace? Well then keep on reading.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook marketplace is a place or an online market on the Facebook platform, which enables you as a user to buy and also sell on Facebook. With the Facebook marketplace, you can sell both new and old items on Facebook. There are also lots of benefits that this Facebook marketplace offers to you as a user, but before I tell you about the benefits let’s know if the Facebook marketplace is safe.
Is Facebook Marketplace Safe?
Now we all know that when you do business on a popular site like Facebook, you are more likely to run into or meet some people with shady characters. There might be scams, so for you not to fall in the hands of a scammer then read the steps below;
- Make sure you use a credit card or rather secured electronic payment service for transactions.
- Also, make sure to avoid transactions that don’t involve local buyers or sellers.
- Also, check out the buyer or seller profile.
- You can inspect before making payment.
- Also, you can meet the buyer or seller in a public place.
These are some safely ways you can use to buy and sell items on the Facebook marketplace.
Benefits of Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Sell or Buy
Here are some benefits of the Facebook marketplace;
- You can get plenty of customers.
- Also, you can earn lots of money.
- It is very reliable.
- It is free.
- There are lots of products to be found.
- You are able to reach a lot of people.
These are some of the benefits the Facebook marketplace offers
How to Create a Facebook Account
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to create a Facebook account;
- To create a Facebook account, go to the Facebook webpage.
- After that click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the page.
- Also then fill your names, email address or phone number.
- Then your password, gender and also your date of birth.
- When done, click the signup button below.
- You will now receive a verification text message to your phone number or email address.
- Just access the code and then type it in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- Finally, just click “confirm” or “continue”.
Then finally you have created a Facebook account.
How You Can Access Marketplace on Facebook
If you want to access the Facebook marketplace, then read the steps below;
- Now open or access your account on Facebook.
- Then, if your device is android or iPhone.
- Click the three lines at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, you will now see a menu box.
- Then, you can select or click the store icon.
- Well if it is computer or desktop just click the marketplace icon at the left side of your news feed.
- Then you will access the marketplace.
- When you want to sell items click in the “sell something” button.
- You can now list the items you want to put for sale.
- While to buy click the shop button or search the item at the top of the page.
This is how you can access your Facebook marketplace.
How to Sell or Buy on Facebook Marketplace
I believe you have now know how to access the Facebook marketplace, so I will be moving on to tell you how you can sell on the Facebook marketplace. To sell on Facebook marketplace read and follow the steps below;
- Firstly you must log in to your Facebook account.
- Secondly, access your Facebook marketplace.
- After that, click the sell link at the top of the screen.
- Now fill in the seller agreement, seller information, billing, and deposit information.
- Then your tax information and product information.
- When you are done with that, just follow the necessary steps ahead.
Then you will be able to list an item for sale.