“Facebook search someone”. This was really awkward the first time I heard it until I understood it. The Facebook search someone is the ability of Facebook to search their users through their username or profile name. Every Facebook user is eligible to the Facebook search someone features. This feature was provided by Facebook for users to easily find their real-life friends.
Facebook Search Results
If you’ve never heard of the Facebook search results before, then you have a whole lot to learn from this blog. The Facebook search result is a page that contains related searches to your search term. You can only see the Facebook search results page if you made a search using the search bar. The Facebook search result page also has various categories that help you sort out the results.
Find People on Facebook by Name
It is very easy to find people on Facebook if you know their name. If the person is close to your location, then finding the person would be as easy as ABC. This is simply because Facebook uses location to produce search results. Before you can use this feature for people on Facebook you must know their name. This is very mandatory as this is what you are going to type into the search bar.
Open Facebook Account New
This is one of the simplest things to do online as you can do this right from the comfort of your home. And the most exciting part is that it can be done with any web supported device. If you have a mobile number, then you are one step closer to creating a Facebook account. Before you can create a Facebook account, you need an email account or a telephone number that Facebook can reach you at. Follow the steps below to create a Facebook account.
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
How to Find a Friend on Facebook
Follow the steps below to find your friends on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook website on your device.
- Log in using your account details.
- Hit the search bar at the top of the page.
- Type in the name of the friend you want to find.
- On the Facebook search result page, click the “People” option on the top navigation page.
- Now scroll through the new result and find your friend.
You can always recognize your friends through their profile pics.