Do you have problems with the Facebook platform? Do you know you can report problems and users on the Facebook platform? Well, it is true and all you need to do is access the Facebook reporting center. Facebook believes that reports from people and users on the platform can help them identify and solve problems. When something is wrong is not working correctly on the platform, then you should definitely go to the Facebook reporting center. When reporting something, you should be sure to give details, probably a screenshot and a description. A form will be provided on the Facebook reporting center.
Perhaps you also know that Facebook has community standards. You should have heard of this. Example of things that goes against Facebook community standards is nudity, hate speech, violence and so on. If you find or come across any of these issues while using the platform, you should report it. However, you should also bear in mind that some of the things you might find on the platform that you don’t like might not be against Facebook community standards. Shortly we will be discussing how you can report posts or users on the Facebook platform.
How to Report a Profile on Facebook
The steps below will help you report a user on Facebook.
- Login your Facebook account and go to the user profile you wish to report.
- Locate by the bottom right of the cover photo the three-dot icon and tap on it.
- From the dropdown, find and tap on “Find Support or Report Profile”.
- To give your feedback, click on the option that best describes how the profile goes against Facebook community standards.
- Tap on the send button and you would have successfully reported a profile.
Depending on your feedback, you might be able to submit a report to Facebook. However, for some types of content, you will not be asked to submit a report.
How to Report a Game or App on Facebook
Reporting a game or app on the platform is simple. Here is how to do it.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the top right corner of Facebook and select Settings.
- Tap on “Apps and Websites”. You should find it in the left menu.
- Select the options the app belongs to either active, expired or removed then find the app or game.
- Click view and edit and then give feedback for the app at the bottom.
- Select your issue and then click send.
It is that simple reporting an app or game on the platform.
How to Access the Facebook Reporting Center
The steps below will help you access the Facebook reporting center so you can report anything that is not working on the platform.
- Login t your Facebook account after accessing the Facebook official website using the web address www.facebook.com.
- Click the question mark icon by the top right corner of any Facebook page.
- Tap on “report a problem” and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
That is how to access the Facebook reporting center to report any problem or feature not working on the platform.