Have you been using Facebook for a while now, and you don’t know what the Facebook pic stand for? If no, then right now, I am going to tell you, what Facebook pic is all about. On this article, you are going to learn some few things about the Facebook pic. The full meaning of the Facebook pic is known as the Facebook picture. During creating your Facebook account, you will be told to add your Facebook pic or cover photo. Which everyone can see the way you look? And you can as well make changes anytime you feel like changing your Facebook profile pic or cover photos. Here are the ways you can add, or change your profile picture.
Ways to Add or To Change Profile Picture
For you to add or to change your profile picture is very easy. But be assured, that you are a Facebook account holder in the sense that, before doing anything on Facebook, you must have a Facebook account to do this. If you don’t have a Facebook account, and you are looking for a way to open a Facebook account for your self, then you must follow these steps below.
- Go to your Facebook web browser or the Google play store, to search for www.facebook.com
- Click on sign in to Facebook
- Enter your email address or your phone number
- Provide your username, date of birth, password, and gender
- After that is done, click on create an account to finished creating your account
- Confirm your email or phone number with the code sent to you through your email or with your mobile phone.
Now you have your Facebook account besides you, and then let go straight of logging in
To Log In, Take This Few Step Below
- Go to your Facebook app and click on it to open it
- Then, enter your email address or phone number that you use to open it
- Enter your password
- Click on log in
How that your Facebook information is open in front of you, let move straight how you can add or change your profile picture by this few steps.
Ways to Add or To Remove Profile Picture
- From your news feed, you have to click on your name in the top left and hover over to your profile picture.
- Hover over cameral sign update cover photo in the top of your current cover photo
- Then click update cover photo. If you did not currently have a cover photo, then click add cover photo
- Click on update photo in other to upload a new photo from your computer,
- Select photo to pick a photo from one of your Facebook albums, then create a collage or you can select artwork
- And once you have chosen a photo, you can reposition it by you clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Then click on save change
The best quality, your profile picture should be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels high.
How to See Old Profile or Cover Picture on Facebook
If you have already login into your Facebook, to see your old picture that you have uploaded or your cover photos on Facebook, there are just a few steps to take. All you just need to do is simply follow the tip below.
- Go to your Facebook profile and click on photos
- Then click on albums
- Click on profile pictures or cover photos.
These are just the basic step to take. These steps are very simple, try it now and you will see it work for you.