What do you understand by the term Facebook look for a friend? Facebook has a lot of users and finding a particular person or user might be difficult. However, there are means and methods set by Facebook on Facebook Look for a Friend. If these methods are followed carefully, you should be able to find any user it is that you are looking for on the platform. Now just imagine the power of this platform. I mean, let’s say you made an acquaintance today and you need the means to keep connecting so you asked for her username on Facebook. If you know how to on Facebook look for a Friend, it would be easy for you to find him or her and send her a friend’s request.
I want to believe you already know what this article is all about since I just discussed that. But don’t get too excited yet, before you can on Facebook Look for a Friend, you need to own a Facebook account first. This might seem simple, but trust me; there are some people who might battle with it. So, therefore, before we learn how to find friends on Facebook, let us learn how to register for a Facebook account. As others might see it, it is learning how to walk before running.
Facebook Account Registration
Registering for a Facebook account today is simple and fast.
- Go to www.facebook.com and tap on the button indicating you can sign up for an account.
- On the account registration form fill correctly all the details asked about you.
- Now verify the contact address you provided by entering the verification code sent to the address into the box provided.
Once your address has been verified, you would be signed in your account. Remember, it is free signing up for an account.
Find Friends on Facebook
The easiest way to find friends on Facebook is by searching. However, you can find friends from Facebook groups, pages and people you may know. For finding friends via Facebook pages and groups, you just have to visit the group or page and start commenting or posting. You can also make friends from commenting on other people posts. Follow the steps below to search for friends on Facebook.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login your account.
- Hit the search bar and enter the username of the friend you are looking for.
- Hit the search button and wait for your results.
- From the results, tap on “people” and you should now see only people related to your search term.
All you have to do now is look at the profile of the people displayed to you and determine which one is your friend. To find friends via the people you may know, login your account and access your friends’ requests page. Scroll down on that page and you would see a section titled “People you may know”. Alternatively, you can see this section scrolling down your newsfeed.