Have the desire to go live on Facebook? Then Facebook live is there to back you up. There are lots of features that are attached to Facebook and one of these features includes going live. So today I will be telling you how you can simply go live on the Facebook platform, which is very essential especially for business folks out there. So if you are interested in knowing more about this, then you shouldn’t stop reading this article.
Facebook Live is a feature that allows you to do a live broadcast on Facebook for Facebook users to watch you while doing it. Now allowing Facebook users to go live is like competing with streaming services, like YouTube, Periscope, and Meerkat. In case you don’t know there are lots of reasons for you to do a broadcast video. You can do a broadcast for advertising your business or tell users about your products. Also, you can do it to inform users about what is happening around the world, serves as a news platform. You can also do a live video to tell people how you are having fun. But you will need some tips to make use of this feature on Facebook.
Facebook Live Tips
When you want to do a broadcast video on Facebook, you must know some few things to do before doing it. These tips help your video look very good and also ben watched by lots of users on Facebook. Here are the tips below;
- Make sure you tell fans when you will be broadcasting ahead of time.
- Also, write a Catchy and attractive description before going live.
- Then ask viewers to also subscribe to live notifications.
- Always say hello to commenters by name, respond to their comments live.
- Make sure you broadcast for longer period of time to reach more people.
- Also then use a closing line to signal the end of the broadcast.
- Lastly, be creative and go live often.
These are the tips for your video to be amazing. To go live on Facebook you must have a Facebook account which is very necessary.
Facebook Account Setup
Without a Facebook account, you can’t do a broadcast on Facebook, only Facebook users have access to this feature. If you will like to create a Facebook account, then read below;
- Just access the Facebook website, www.facebook.com.
- After that also, then click the “create new account” or “sign up” link.
- When you have done that, just enter all your details in the boxes displayed.
- Once you have done it correctly, click the “sign up” button below.
- Then verify your Facebook account, with the digits sent to you.
- After you have typed in the digits in the confirmation box, then click “confirm” or “continue”.
These steps are steps for you to create a new Facebook account.
Facebook Android Live
If you want to do a broadcast with an android device and you need help with it, just follow the steps below;
- Access your Facebook account on your android device using the Facebook app.
- Then tap or press the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Make sure you give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Then Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Also then choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Make sure you write a compelling description.
- Also make sure to tag friends on Facebook, choose your location, or add an activity.
- To make it look good to set your camera’s orientation.
- Also add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- When everything has been put in order click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- Then interact with viewers and commenters.
- After that when you want to end the live broadcast just click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Lastly, post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
This is how to do a broadcast with an android device.
Facebook Desktop Live
If you want to use a desktop or computer to do a broadcast video, then this is how to do it;
- Go to your Facebook page first.
- Then tap on the “write something” box.
- After that options will display on your screen.
- Select the live video, but if you haven’t seen it yet, click “see more”.
- Now write a description of your video.
- Also then give Facebook permission to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Then check to make sure your description and video view are final before starting your broadcast.
- Once you have done that just click or press “go live” to start your broadcast.
- After you have clicked or pressed “go live” the broadcast will appear in the news feed and on your page timeline, where you can edit it.
This is how to do broadcast using desktop or computer.