Most of us already know the use of the Facebook platform. The platform is used to find friends and share memories. It is also used in sending and receiving text messages as well as making calls. However, that is not our topic for discussion. Our topic is “Facebook Help Page”. For a start, the Facebook help page is a division of the Facebook platform designed to help its users to navigate their way through the platform. The Facebook help page will enable users to get the help they need when using the platform. If you ever have issues be it with sending messages, finding friends, whatever, you need to use this Facebook feature.
Facebook Help Page
The Facebook help page is a page that is available to all users. It is totally free to use and you do not have to ever worry about paying for anything. One important benefit of this feature is that you do not need to worry about your account being hacked. Since this feature exists, you can get help from the platform without getting anyone else involved. Hence you do not need to give anyone your account login details to get help.
Creating a Facebook account is where you need to begin from if you want to enjoy the features of the platform. If you want to create a Facebook account, the steps below will successfully guide you in doing so.
- Get a device that is connected to the internet and seek the Facebook official URL www.facebook.com.
- Hit the button that indicates you can sign up for an account.
- By now you should be redirected to the Facebook registration form page. Simply fill the form with the details you wish to use in creating the account.
- You would be required to enter a valid contact address and you would be asked to verify the contact address. A code will be sent to your contact address and you would have to enter the code into the box on the screen.
Once your account has been successfully created, you would be signed in. you can now add some friends or join groups, make video calls, it’s totally up to you.
Access the Facebook Help Page
Below are the steps to access the Facebook help page.
- Go to Facebook and sign in your account.
- Tap on the question mark at the top of the screen and then on the “Help Centre” link from there.
That is all you need to do to access the Facebook help center.