Some people will say creating a fake account isn’t a crime and other will say creating a fake Facebook profile is a crime, whatever, you think your answer is, creating a fake profile and hacking person account is very wrong. Nowadays, we see lots of fake Facebook profile using to scam people and hear rumors of account been hacked. However, for you not to fall on any of the categories, we will show you can to deal with Facebook Hack and Fake Accounts.
Currently, there is high rates of Facebook Hack and Fake Accounts therefore, your account should be about you and only you have access to your Facebook. People are no gaining access into people account and changing the entire profile of the access. While others pretend to be someone else by creating a Facebook profile account with a fake picture to deceive people. On the contrary, Facebook has provided a feature to report fake or fictional people, pts, organizations or celebrities.
Someone Have Accessed your Account without Your Permission
In case you think someone has been using your account for a long while or take over your account. Then you should visit web.facebook.com/hacked select the option in other to secure your account. Another way around is if you change your password and review your recent login activity. Here are things you notice when your account is been hacked:
- Your email or password have changed
- Your name or birthday have changed
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don’t know
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
- Posts have been made that you didn’t create,
Once you notice all this following you can then make use of the security tips which includes Protect password> Use extra security features> Secure your email account> Log out in the computer you share with others> Run anti-virus software on your computer.
Facebook Hack and Fake Accounts – How to Report a Fake Profile Account or Impersonated account
Probably, you feel that your account is been impersonated i.e. someone is using your name and picture or just using your picture with another name. You can make a report on Facebook that someone is pretending to be you.
- Go to the profile of the impersonating account
- If you can’t find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it.
- Then you can click on the three dotted icon on the cover photo and select Report.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for impersonation to file a report.
Aside from the following steps in cases, you don’t have an account and you feel that the person you are chatting with seem like an imposter, you can visit web.facebook.com/help/contact/295309487309948?helpref=faq_content on the web address to fill out the form.