Before we discuss fully today “Facebook Group 2019”, what is Facebook? Facebook is a platform for connection and making of new friends. It’s not just only that, you can share life memories with other users on the platform. The platform is actually more fun when you have family members and friends on the platform.it is also a good means of sending and receiving messages without cost or rather with low cost. You can make video calls; voice calls play games all for free. Now you do not have to worry about international fees when you want to call people outside your country.
A Facebook group is a place where people or rather users of the Facebook platform with the same interest can gather to talk about their interests. It acts like a real-life group only that it is completely online. Since the platform is online, you would be charged for data charges. Apart from that, there are no other fees that you will be charged for. Even creating a new account with the platform is free.
Create a Facebook Group 2019
If you want to manage a Facebook group, then you probably create one. The steps below will easily guide you in creating a Facebook group 2019.
- Go to Facebook and quickly sign up for an account. You can quickly sign in your account if you have created one before.
- Now locate and tap on the dropdown arrow at the top of any page. If you do not see the dropdown arrow, you should find a menu icon. From the drop-down or menu icon, tap on groups.
- Once you are displayed a list of all the groups you have joined on the platform, tap on the “Create Group” button.
- Enter the name you want to give the group you want to create and add some friends you would like to create the group with.
- Select privacy for the group and tap on the “Create” button.
The moment you tap on the create button, the Facebook group will successfully be created. If you want to join Facebook groups rather than create, you can use the search bar on the platform. Simply tap on the search bar once you are logged in and search for anything that interests you. Maybe the kind of group you would like to join. Tap on groups and your results will be filtered to display only groups related to your search term.