What comes to your mind any time you come across the term “Facebook free download”. Yes, the Facebook app is free for download on your device. Everyone loves Facebook right? I don’t know about you but like me, I can’t go a day without accessing Facebook on my device.
If you haven’t heard of the Facebook free download, then you need to read this article. It is for you only. Facebook is a social networking platform where Facebook users can share their activities, post comments on other user’s shares, post links. You can chat live with the friends you want to chat with. You can also watch short clips on the Facebook platform. Also, you can decide to share your post publicly, with a selected group of friends or family. You can also share posts privately with a single person.
Facebook is user-friendly and free for everyone on the platform. Interesting features on the Facebook app are
- The Facebook app allows you to maintain a friend list, and also choose the privacy settings to who can see your friend list.
- Uploading photos and videos on the Facebook platform.
- Facebook supports business pages, fan pages and also group pages.
Facebook is an app everyone needs to try, I bet you’ll love this app. Signing up is very easy. You can also sign in if you already have a Facebook account. You can also make downloads on the Facebook platform like downloading videos, photos, and Facebook data.
You can download some of your favorite videos you come across on the Facebook platform either on your newsfeed or a friend’s timeline for free. Follow the steps below;
- Download the Facebook video downloader app on the app store for free with a good data connection.
- Open the video downloader app once it’s downloaded. Then click on “Browse through” button. Log in and go through the newsfeed.
- Search for the video you’d like download, and then click Yes to commence the download.
The video will be downloaded and saved on your device SD card. You can watch and share it offline with friends.
Images can be downloaded on the Facebook platform for free. You can download through the website or the Facebook app. Follow the steps below;
- Sign in on Facebook and search for the person’s image you want to download.
- Click on the image. Tap on the dots icon at the top, then click on “Save image”.
The image will be downloaded to your device storage. You can now view the image with having to go through Facebook.
How to Download Your Facebook Information or Data
To download your Facebook data or information, follow the guidelines below:
- Log in to Facebook account.
- Navigate and click on the “Settings” option.
- Then hit on “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
- Hit on “Download Archive”.
A zip file will be downloaded to your device, which is the history of your activities and your information on the Facebook platform.
How to Download the Facebook App your Device
Facebook is free for download on the app store on your device. Follow the instructions below:
- Proceed to the app store on your device.
- Use the search box to search for the Facebook app. Click on the first result on the page.
- Then click on the green download button. Allow the permissions required by the app.
After downloading or installing the Facebook app. You will need to sign in or sign up.
Signing Up for a Facebook Account
To be able to enjoy this social network, you will need to have a Facebook account. After downloading or installing the app, the next step is to sign in or sign up to the Facebook platform. To sign up, follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the “Sign up”.
- On the form, fill your first name, surname, mobile number or an email address and a password which you can remember for your Facebook account.
- Select your date of birth. Then choose your gender.
- Click on “Sign up”.
After which, a text or mail will be sent to you depending on the means you used (email address or mobile number). Verify your Facebook account and start exploring your Facebook platform.
Sign in to Your Facebook Account
Already have an account? Follow the instructions below to log in to your Facebook account;
- Open the app on your device.
- Click on sign in. then fill your phone number or your email address and the password. Then click on “Log in”.
If the Facebook account login details are correct, the Facebook account will be loaded on the app.