Facebook for Dummies Advertising – Facebook Advertising
What do you understand by the term ‘Facebook for dummies Advertising’? If you are using the Facebook platform to advertise but has really hit your target because you have gotten a clear understanding of Facebook Advertising, then this article is just for you. With Facebook advertising you can reach the target you can.
To advertise on Facebook, you must make your objective very clear and understandable for your customers to understand what you are advertising or marketing. There are over 1.51 billion active users on Facebook daily, so there is no way you Facebook campaign won’t be seen by the audience that matters.
What is Facebook?
What is Facebook Advertising?
Advertising on Facebook is way of showcasing or selling your products or service on Facebook to reach out the audience who are interested around your locality. It helps you to get more visitors to your business page or site. You can generate a higher traffic and boost your product visibility on Facebook to others who are using the Facebook site too. They are different types of Ads you can use to make your advert, they include;
- Multi product Ads.
- Domain Ads.
- Offer Ads.
- Lead Ads.
- Video Ads.
- Canvas Ads.
- Dynamic Ads.
- Collection Ads.
- Mobile App Ads.
How to Create an Ad Account
Creating an ad account is very simple and fast, you can get started just in a few minute and start you advert. Follow the steps below;
- Proceed to your Facebook Ad Manager on your page.
- Click on “Add new” and “Ad accounts”. Then Create
- Fill out the form with your Ad account name, Advertising on behalf
og( the name), your time zone, the currency you use and your payment method and then tick on “Create Add account”.
- Then add people and appoint or assign them to their roles and tick on “Save changes”.
The ad account will be created and will be appear on your Business Manager.
How to Target Your Ads
You can your ads depending on the following;
- The ad location.
- Age/ Gender you want to reach.
- Users Interests (the things your customers are interested in).
- Users Location (your location).
- Your Relationship status with your customers.
- Languages around the locality that you are in.
- Educational background of the customers.
- And Workplace.
How to Create an Advertising Campaign
- Choose the Objective. They include;
Conversion-the visitors you get on your site.
- Select the Audience.
- Decide where you would want to run Ad campaign.
- Then set the Ad campaign Budget- this step defines the cost of your advertising.
- Pick the Ad Format you want to use for the campaign.
- Place the Ad order.
Measure the ad’s campaign performance.