Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform with over 2 billion users, it has become of the biggest video sites. The Facebook download video app is the application used for downloading videos to your mobile. Facebook doesn’t give its users an offline feature. Making users wondering how they can download their favorite videos to their device. Downloading videos from Facebook to your device is not as easy as downloading or saving a photo from the platform. With the downloader app, you can download your favorite videos to any device of your choice.
Facebook Download Video App
Video downloader for Facebook is the easiest video downloader app you use for downloading and saving videos from Facebook. The app allows you to browse through the account, newsfeed and the pages of your friends. By using the in-built browser that allows you to select the video you want to download and save them. The app is easy to use, safe and lightweight. It allows you to save videos to watch later and share with friends.
Facebook Download Video Application – How to download
The video downloader app is a great tool to save videos on the platform to your device. If you are in search for something with no need of eating up your data whenever you stream, then downloading this application is the best choice for you. The app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. To download the app, follow the steps below;
- Launch the App Store on your mobile and type in video Downloader for Facebook.
- Tap on the app by Rimal Capital Tool to load the information page of the app.
- Tap on Install.
The video downloader app will be downloaded to your device immediately if you have a good data connection from your service providers. The app works with your Facebook login that is you need to be logged in.
FB Video Downloader app – How to use
As I said earlier, the app is easy to use and free of charge. To use the app follow the procedures below;
- Launch the app and then tap on “Browse Facebook”.
- Fill your login details on the field provided.
- Browse through your feed or wall.
- Search and play the video you wish to download.
- Then hit on “Yes” to download the video to your device.
The video will be downloaded to your device and you can watch or share with friends.
Facebook Video Downloader Chrome
Downloading videos from Facebook also has a Chrome extension. Fbdown.net is the chrome extension; you can simply add or use it by going to the URL. To use this chrome extension, follow the steps below;
- Go to www.fbdown.net and then hit on “+Add to Chrome”.
- Once you come across a video you like and want to download.
- Hit on the Extension.
- Choose the video quality you want to download.
- Hit on “Download Video” to start downloading.
The video would be downloaded immediately to your device and you start watching or sharing with friends from your device.