Facebook is a social media platform where we share our photos with friends and family. Facebook download photo is means of downloading your photos you on the platform or that of others. Most times on the platform, we come across some funny or motivational images and we wish to download them to our device. Well, if that’s your wish too, then your wish has been answered. As I will be telling you how you can download your photos or photos of other from the platform. Downloading a photo from the platform is really easy and fast. You can use the web or the app to download photos. Downloading photos with the mobile app is much easier than with the web.
Facebook Photo Gallery
Facebook users are allowed to upload and save their personal and group photos on the platform. The Facebook Photo Gallery is similar to the photo you have on your device. It is an album you create to save and keep your photos just like you do on your device. You can upload as many photos as you want to your photo gallery on the platform. You either upload a single image to your wall or multiple photos to an album.
Facebook download is simply the process of downloading a media file from the platform. You can download photos and even videos to your device for free. In other to download from Facebook, you would need to have a Facebook log in or simply create one using the app or web. Downloading photos from Facebook is simple and it is free to do.
Facebook Application Download
Facebook App is not a necessity when it comes to downloading photos from the platform, but offers better navigation and makes it easier. Facebook app download is about installing or downloading Facebook app from the App Store. The app is free to get and it is compatible with any device type. To get the app follow below;
- Open the App Store and enter Facebook.
- When the search result is displaced, tap on the leading one (the first one).
- Hit on the Install icon to get the app.
The app will be downloaded on the device and you can launch it from there to be signed and start downloading.
How to Download Facebook Photo
Downloading Facebook photo is simply and fast. You can download a single photo or download your photo album. To download a photo, you will need to log in. To do so, follow below;
- Open Facebook App or use your browser and type in www.facebook.com
- Fill in your user ID and password on the filed provided.
- Hit on login.
If the information is provided is right, you will be logged in on the device.
Downloading Facebook Photo
To download your photo on Facebook, follow below;
On your Web Browser;
- Login using your browser, locate the photo you like to download.
- Click on it to load full screen.
- Then right-click on the photo, and select “Save As” to save the file to your device.
- Sign in with the app.
- Locate the photo you’d like to save and load it in Full Screen.
- Tap on the Menu represented with the dots.
- Then select “Save Photo”.
The photo will be downloaded to your device immediately.
How to Download Facebook Photo Albums
If you wish to download your Facebook photo album from the platform, you can actually do that easily. Follow the steps below to download your photo album;
- Login to your account with a Desktop or PC.
- Go to your profile and click on “Photo”.
- Select Albums and choose the album you wish to download.
- Once it’s loaded, click on the “settings” icon at the top.
- Then click on “Download Album”.
The album will be downloaded to the device immediately and you can access your images from there.