Facebook Download Information is available for users who would want to retrieve and store all their data and information on the Facebook site. There could be so many reasons you want to download and store all your data on Facebook. Perhaps you want to quit Facebook. You may also want to leave the Facebook site for some time. It may also be that just want to have your information with you. Well, whatever your reason may be, you can surely get all your data from Facebook to your device. With this feature, you are able to download and store all your Facebook messages, photos, videos, posts, groups, and other activities.
Thanks to the Facebook platform, as it makes it so easy for its users to download and store to download their data and information. So, if you are planning to deactivate and delete your Facebook account, you can take all your information with you.
Facebook Download Information
In order for you to get started with Facebook Download Information, you must have a Facebook account. Only Facebook users are able to download their information from the site. As long as you have your Facebook account logged in to your smart mobile phone or computer device, you can download your information right away.
Right from the Settings icon on your Facebook homepage, you can download whatever information you want. You could choose which you want to download and information you do not want. The data here range from posts, photos and videos, comments, likes and reactions, friends, stories, messages, events, followers and following, profile information, pages, the marketplace, payment history, saved items, places, and other activities.
How to Download Facebook Data on Mobile
Facebook Download Information is possible through your smart mobile phone or computer device. However, this part of my article will be directing you to the steps of downloading your data using your mobile phone. It is possible through Android phones and iOS devices.
- Go to the main Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- In the app, go to Settings.
- Scroll down to click on Access Your Information.
- In the page, you will find a blue link telling you to Download Your Information if you would like a copy.
- Click on the link, as you select the information you want to download.
- Scroll down and click on CREATE FILE.
From here, you will get a notification that your files are ready for download. Go to Available Files and Download. This will take you further, as you have to follow whatever instruction given in order to get your files and information from Facebook.
How to Download Facebook Data on PC
If you also want to engage in Facebook Download Information using your PC, you can! As long as you have your Facebook account logged in to your Facebook website, you can download your Facebook data and all information.
- Visit the Facebook website on www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On your homepage, tap on the triangle icon at the top of the homepage.
- Click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
- From the options on the left side of the page, tap on Your Facebook Information.
- You will find Download Your Information, click on the View button.
- Select the information you want to download and Create File.
You will also be notified that your files are ready. You can now get the Available Files and Download. Following these steps, you can be able to get all the information Facebook knows about you.