Facebook as one of the biggest and most popular social platforms, stores every interaction user had with the platform. Facebook Download data, the platform stores up your data, but you can download them. It stores up data from the day you joined, the ads you clicked, events, friends, hometown, messages, individuals you follow and more. That’s basically the history of the activity you’ve carried in the platform. You can actually download your Facebook data if you want. Downloading data is simple and free.
Facebook Download Data
Facebook download data is the process of downloading all your data from the platform and storing them in your device. The data stored on the platform is what Facebook uses to learn more about you. Downloading your data lets you know what Facebook knows about you. Users are advised to download your data before quitting the platform. Downloading your Facebook data can be done using the mobile app or website which is free.
Facebook is a social media platform that can be used for connecting, sharing and communicating. The platform makes it easy to meet old friends and long-distance relatives because over 2 billion individuals are using the platform. So, you are sure to make new friends and see your old classmates. Facebook started as a student discovery platform but later become the most popular and biggest social platform to use.
The platform can be used for playing games, buying and selling via groups or Facebook marketplace. Share your day with friends, family, and colleagues. Facebook is free and has a user-friendly interface that can be used and understood by any individual. Both the less technical-minded people in the society can use the platform. It can be accessed through the web or mobile app for smartphones. The app is free.
Facebook app is the smartphone version of the website which is compatible with any device. Including iOS and Android devices can use the app. The app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store and App Store. It offers users with better and easy navigation with a friendly user interface.
Facebook App Download Free
As I said, the app is free to download and install from the App Store. To download, follow the steps below;
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Scroll through the apps available or use the search to enter Facebook.
- From the search result filter, tap on the first one to load the information page.
- Hit on the green “Install” button to get.
The app will be downloaded immediately to your smartphone if have a good data connection.
Facebook Sign In
To download Facebook data, you will need to be logged into the account. You can log in via the app or website. Accessing your account is simple, fast and can be done following the instructions below;
- Open the Facebook App or access your browser and enter www.facebook.com
- From the homepage, hit on login.
- Fill in your phone number or email address and password of the account.
- Hit on Login to load the account profile.
The profile will be displayed on the device if the details are right.
How to Download Facebook Data on Mobile
Downloading your data can take a while but worth it because of the memories in it. To download a copy of your Facebook data, follow the steps below;
- Go to your profile homepage.
- Hit on the downward arrow and select settings from the drop-down box.
- Hit on “Your Facebook Information”.
- Scroll to “Download Your Information” and hit on “View”.
- You can add or remove some categories of the data you request, tick them out from the boxes.
- Then tap on “Create File” to confirm your request.
Once the download request has been made, it will appear as Pending. The process might take a couple of days.
Once the request has been completed and the data is available for download. Facebook will send a notification letting you know that it’s available for download. Then to download the data you requested for, follow;
- Head on to the “Available Files” section from the “Download your Information” Tool.
- Lastly, hit on “Download” and fill your password.
Your information will be downloaded to the device in the formats and the way you want it.