Facebook Dating Countries – How to Activate Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Site, Facebook relationship status is a title on the Facebook platform that lets people know your relationship status. Many Facebook users use this medium in order to make their relationship seem official on their Facebook platform, just as most persons choose to leave that space blank with nothing. Nowadays, couples on the Facebook platform tell their significant other to change their relationship status to make the relationship look so official because they feel if your relationship is not on Facebook, then you are not dating. There are tons of titles to select from including; complicated, in an open relation, divorced, dating, married, and many more.
Facebook as a fun platform, you can also use “in love with pizza” if you love pizza a lot and select who you like eating it with. Changing or updating your Facebook relations is quite simple. To be able to change your relationship status, you need a Facebook account which means you must been on the platform to make this relationship setting. You can download the Facebook application for free on the appstore of the device that you’re using. You can also create an account through the Facebook website at www.facebook.com. Facebook account creation is very simple.
How to Download Facebook App
Facebook can be downloaded for free with a good connection on the application store of your device. Follow the simple steps below:
- Navigate and launch the application store on your device.
- Search for the Facebook app with the search box and then click on the first result on the page.
- Click on the green “Download” button.
Once you have finished downloading, you can launch the app from that same page. You can sign up for a new account or log in if you have an account already.
How to Sign Up for a Facebook Account
If you’d like to change your Facebook relationship status, then you need Facebook account if you don’t have one. To sign up, follow the guidelines below:
- On the Facebook app, type in your first name, surname, mobile number or an email address and a password for your Facebook account on the “Sign up” form.
- Select your date of birth and hit on your gender (male or female).
- Click on “Sign up”.
Confirm your Facebook account by clicking on the link sent with the mail to your mailbox or type in the code texted to your mobile number.
Log In to Your Facebook Account
If you have a Facebook account before then all you have to do is to log in to the account. if you want to log in to your account follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Type in your Facebook account login details; your phone number or your email address and the password. Then click on “Log in”.
If the account login details are right, your Facebook page will be displayed.
How Do I Change my Relationship Status?
You can change your Facebook marital status with ease and quick. Follow the steps below;
- Log in your account, then from your account “News feed” tap on your profile picture.
- Click on the about section, and hit on “Family and Relationship” at the left column.
- Scroll and hit on the “Edit” next to the “Add your relationship status” option.
- Select your relationship status from the drop down list displayed. You can also add your partner depending on the relationship status you choose.
- Click on the audience you want.
- And click on “Save changes”.
Your Facebook relationship status will be updated to the status you chose.
How to Hide Your Relationship Status on Facebook
Displaying your relationship status on your profile is optional. You can select the people you want to share with or you can make it private, follow the instructions below;
- Go to your Facebook profile and tap on the about section.
- Select Family and Relationships.
- Click on the “Edit” tab and use the audience selector.
- Click “Only me” and tap on “Save changes” button.
The relationship status will be hidden from the public and just you and your partner can see the update.