Do you know that you can join Facebook buy sell groups for free? On the Facebook platform, there are so many buy-sell groups you can join in your locality to purchase and exchange goods or items with people in your area. On Facebook, there are some community rules each user must abide by to continue using the service. Facebook buy sell group rules are the rules guiding the community. To find out more about the Facebook buy sell group rules read on.
Facebook buy sell group is a community on Facebook where different individuals join with the same goal or aim in mind which is to buy and sell items or products. There are thousands of buy-sell groups you can join on Facebook to interact and exchange with others around you. To join Facebook buy sell groups you must have a Facebook account or you simply create a new one if you do not have any.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media network where you can connect, communicate and share with friends, family or colleagues. Users register for a profile for free via the Facebook mobile app or the website. Facebook is a multi-tasking social media where the users can do more than just sharing and posting comments. It is a user-friendly platform that can be used by anyone both the less technical minded individuals can make use of it. Signing up for an account is free and very simple.
How to Sign Up for Facebook
Signing up for a profile is free and simple and can be done through the Facebook mobile app or website. To sign up follow the instructions below;
- Install and launch the Facebook mobile app or access your browser and go to www.facebook.com
- Type in your first name, surname and then Next.
- Set up your date of birth on the page.
- Type in the mobile number you want to use for the account or email address.
- Tick out your gender and generate a strong password for the account.
- Hit on Sign up to create.
The Facebook account will be created and you will be prompted to verify the account. A confirmation email or text will be sent your device for you to use in verifying the account.
You can log in to your Facebook account if you already have an account. You can use the mobile app or the website. Follow the guides below;
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or head on to the website at www.facebook.com
- Enter the login details (email address or phone number and password).
- Hit on login.
Your Facebook account will be loaded on the device if the login details are right. If you’ve lost your password, you can reset it by tapping on “Forgot Password”.
Joining Facebook Groups
You can easily join a buy-sell group on Facebook by accessing your Facebook homepage. To see the Facebook buy sell group rules you would need to join a group. Follow below to join:
- Login to your Facebook homepage.
- Hit on the Groups icon.
- On the groups’ page, there will be groups suggested for you by Facebook based on the pages you like or the groups your friends interact with.
- You can select a group from there or use the search box at the top to type in the name of the group you want to join.
- On the result page, scroll through to find the on of your choice.
- Hit on the group and tap on Join Group.
Your request will be sent to the group admins and you would be notified if your request has been accepted.
Buy sell Group Rules
On the platform, Facebook does not have special group rules. The admins of the groups set up their own rules for their users to abide by. The common rule they set is to obey the regulations and also do not say hateful words to others. Buy sell groups do not have special rules guarding the community.