How do I SignUp for a Business Account Page on Facebook and is it free to create a Business Page? Unarguably, Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms with a large number of users from different geographical locations. The Platform provides its users the opportunity to connect and communicate with friends, family, clients, and more. Recently, business owners from across use Facebook to generate traffic and promote their products and services. Whether you run a small Scale or a Medium Scale Business, you can signup for a Facebook Business Page to bring your brand to the spotlight.
In addition, a Facebook Business Page can help increase your brand awareness, boost your sales as well as connect with new and potential customers. You can either signup for a Facebook Business Page directly from the official website of Facebook or you can download the mobile app to create an account. Creating a Business Page is simple and won’t take much of your time. It is worthy to note that; a Facebook Business Page can be used by brands, organizations, artists, and public figures. You can keep reading through this article for steps and guidelines to sign up for your own Facebook Business Page today.
Is it free to create a Facebook Business Page?
Yes, it is totally free to create a Facebook Business Page and you won’t be charged a dime to get started. With a Personal Facebook Account, you can create your Business page and start promoting your business. Additionally, Facebook allows you to share your business products and services to reach new and potential customers from across the world for free.
Users can use their business page to post updates, share informative and educative content, promote events, and more on the platform. Instead of spending a huge amount of money running campaigns for your business, you can sign up for a free Business Page on Facebook. To generate more revenue, make your business known worldwide and engage potential customers.
Requirements to Sign up for a Free Facebook Business Account
Before showing you the steps and guidelines to signup for a Facebook page, you will need to know the required credentials to get started. To create a business page, you will need the following information;
- Mobile or Desktop Device with a stable internet connection.
- Your Business Name and Description
- A Profile and Cover Photo for your Business Page
- Business Address, Hours, and website.
- Your contact address or email address
With the above-listed credentials, you’re ready to sign up for a Business Page on Facebook. Check out the next outline for steps and guidelines to sign up for a free Facebook Business.
How to SignUp for a Facebook Business Page
You can create a Facebook Business Page using your Personal Facebook Account. This means, you will need to login to your personal Facebook account before you can create your business page. Here are the steps and guidelines to signup for a Free Business page;
- Login to your Facebook account via your web browser or Mobile App.
- From the top right corner of the homepage, you will find the Menu icon.
- Click on the Menu icon and select Page from the option.
- Select create page and tap on Get Started.
- Enter the name of your Page in the required field.
- Input the category of your Business Page
- Enter your Business Information in the description file.
- Then, click on CREATE PAGE.
- On the next page, you will be asked to upload your Brand Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Upload your Business Profile Picture and Cover Photo.
- Note; you can skip this process.
- Connect your Business to WhatsApp by entering your WhatsApp Number (Optional)
- Add other additional information such as your Business Address, business hours, website, and contact information.
- Lastly, invite your friends to like your Business Page by clicking on the Invite button.
After following the above steps and guidelines, you will be able to create your own Facebook Business Page. Hence, you can proceed to start sharing your business products and services on your Facebook Page to reach and connect with potential and existing customers.