Facebook is still maintaining its reputation as one of the trending and popular social media. Over the weekends, Facebook recently launched its Facebook avatar 2021 which takes the form of bitmoji just like a snap chat. However, the Facebook avatar 2021 uses this platform for users as a grand style to convert their profile to a cartoon. However, the Facebook avatar 2021 comes up with special features where users will be able to create and set up their own Avatar by creating a cartoon of themselves.
Apart from the cartoon special features, FB Avatar also comes with the use of smileys and animated stickers. In which smileys have been a way to make communication easier and faster for people. The special features the Facebook Avatar 2021 possesses is the ability to make different styles out of Avatar. By choosing a hairstyle, changing the color of the eyebrow, outfit, etc.
Furthermore, FB Avatar is a customize feature of Facebook. This will give more relevance to the importance of the Facebook Mobile App. Where its users will ensure an updated Facebook Mobile App. However, you can create a Facebook avatar 2021 by using Facebook App or the Facebook Messenger Comment Composer. These features can be used to add to the Facebook stories and comment section just like Bitmojis and Emojis. The FB Avatar can be accessed by using an android phone. And downloading the Facebook Mobile App or Facebook Messenger from the Google Play Store. And on iPhone by using the iOS apple store.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar 2021
Creating a FB Avatar tends to technical but there are procedural ways on how to go about it. I will give you the step by step guide on how to create a Facebook Avatar and they are:
- Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines) at the bottom-right corner of the screen of the Mobile App.
- After clicking on that button, Scroll down, and tap “See More.”
- After clicking on that, click on Avatars
- A page pops-up showing images of some cartoons, at the base, click on Next.
- Another page pops-up showing another image of animated pictures, click on “Get started”.
- A page pops-up showing images of a particular animated picture in different skin tones. Choose one out of the skin tone and Click on “Next”.
- After that, a page pops-up showing an animated image. Showing you ways of customizing your image and there is a mirror icon near the top-right corner of the screen. Open your device’s front-facing camera, which will allow you to look at yourself as you create your Avatar.
- After customizing your Avatar, click on the checkmark icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Next” after customizing the animated image.
- After that, click on “Done”.
After following the steps on how to create Facebook Avatar. Finally, You can now enjoy the benefit in a way where you can leave the menu. And start using the customized Avatar stickers in comments, Stories, and more throughout the Facebook Mobile App.