The Facebook platform is simple and fun. However, you can enjoy it more using a Facebook app. But as you know, you must first download the app before you can use it. This is what brings us to the “Facebook App Download” the app can currently be downloaded on almost every device and you can enjoy all of the features it comes with. The app on your device gives you better and quicker access to the platform. You get to use every feature of the platform with better navigation. You see, on the Facebook platform using a Facebook app, you can play games, watch videos, make new friends, and share memories.
Facebook apps give you many advantages. Some of these advantages are instant notifications. With just the Facebook app installed on your device and your device connected to the internet, you can get notifications for every activity going on on your account. You can get notifications when you are messaged when you are mentioned in a comment when someone posts in a group you are a member of and so on.
Types of Facebook Apps – Facebook App Download
Facebook apps vary and they all have different purposes. However, there are four main Facebook apps and I think you should know them.
- Facebook. This is the official app.
- Facebook Messenger. This is the official app for instant messaging. This app helps its users focus more on sending and receiving of text messages on the platform.
- Facebook Lite. This is a lightweight app with simple navigation.
- Messenger Lite. This is a lightweight app for the Facebook messenger.
Above are the main Facebook apps. Each of them can be downloaded and installed on almost any device.
Facebook App Download for Free
The Facebook app can be downloaded for free. It does not require cost apart from regular data charges. If you wish to download the app for free, then you should follow the steps below.
- Turn on the device you want to install the app on and make sure the device is connected to the internet.
- Now launch any app store on the device.
- Using the search bar on the app store, search for Facebook or any of the apps listed above.
- From your search results, tap on any of the Facebook apps.
- Tap on the download or install button to download and install the app on your device.
If the app is downloaded but not installed, you can install it manually by tapping on it from your device download folder.