Facebook and Messenger – Messenger On Facebook | Facebook Messenger, Do you know the relationship between Facebook and messenger? Facebook is a network that makes it easy for registered users to share and connect with family, friends, and colleagues online. You can upload your video clips and images for free to be shared with loved ones and friends. The features you should expect on Facebook are;
- A search engine that connects you.
- Customized profile with the privacy and security setting you want.
- They help to maintain a friend list.
- Interactive chats for free.
- Business and fan pages.
- Photo/Video Album management.
Facebook is a user-friendly site that can be used by anybody, both the less technical minded persons. You can get the mobile app for free on the app store of your device. There are also lots of games you can play in the gameroom. Explore the Facebook marketplace to purchase or market products and services. Signing up for an account is free and easy.
Messenger is a messaging app and platform that was developed as a Facebook chat. It a mobile app that allows Facebook users to send and receive messages. You can sign in to messenger with your Facebook login details or you can use your mobile number. You can use fun packages like GIF, Emojis, and Stickers to express yourself or action.
Creating a Facebook account is very easy, free and fast. To be on the platform you must register for an account. Follow the guidelines below;
- Install the Facebook mobile app on your device or you can proceed to www.facebook.com
- Fill out the form, your first name, surname, your mobile number or your email address and then create a password for the account.
- Indicate your date of birth and your gender (either male or female).
- Click on Sign up to commence registration.
The account will be created and Facebook will send you a confirmation mail with a link or SMS with a code. Verify with either code or link.
You can easily sign in to your account if you already have one. Follow the simple steps below;
- Go to www.facebook.com or launch the mobile app.
- Enter the login details, your mobile number or email address and the password.
- Click on Log in.
The account will be loaded and your Facebook homepage will be displayed.
Messenger Sign In
You can easily sign in to your messenger app with your Facebook account login details or you can use your mobile. Follow the steps below;
- Open the Messenger app.
- If you have the Facebook app and your account is signed in, messenger will automatically collect the details to sign you in.
- You can also sign in manually by entering your Facebook user login details, email address or mobile number and password. Then tap on Sign in.
- You can type in your mobile number to sign in to messenger.
That’s all you need to know on signing in to messenger