On this article today, I will be talking about Facebook and ads. One thing you should know is that Facebook ads can be as simple or sophisticated as you want them to be. To create and as well run campaigns using simple self-service tools, and track their performance with easy to read reports. The most surprising thing is that more than two million people use Facebook every day so no matter what kind of audience you want to reach, you will find here on Facebook. With just a few clicks, you can run your ads across Facebook, Instagram, audience network and messenger. By you making a single campaign, you can reach people on all of their favorite apps and websites.
But before I tell you more on Facebook ads, I will first of all tell you about the facebook platform and how it operates. Some people may say, what is the use of Facebook? The Facebook you have been hearing about is a popular free social networking website which allows registered users to create profile, upload photos and video, sending all kinds of messages and to keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. This Facebook site is available in 37 different languages, which is including features such as
- Presence technology and so on.
On the Facebook platform users can post comments, share photographs and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live and as well watch short form video. You really need to make uses of Facebook to start posting, and do all kind of interested thing on the site. And one wonderful thing about the Facebook site is that when it comes to signing up into the Facebook site, it doesn’t charge you for anything. And to use Facebook is free of change.
How to Sign Up to Facebook
Are you looking for the way to sign up to Facebook in other for you to run your ads campaign? Or are you looking for a place to promote your product? Then Facebook will help you to do that. But first you need a Facebook account where you can create your business page to run your ads or to promote your business. You just have to take some few steps to land you there. This tip below is for you.
- Go to your phone web browser or the Google play store to search for www.facebook.com
- Click sign up
- Enter your email address, or phone number
- Enter your username, date of birth, password, and gender
- Click create an account to finish creating the account
- Confirmation code will be send to you through your email or phone number that you used
- Then use it to confirm your email or phone number
How to Create Facebook Business Page for Ads
If you are looking for a place where you can run your campaigns and a place to showcase your product Facebook is always here for you. And for you to do that, consider that you are in the very right place where you can see all the information about Facebook and ads and how you can be able to solve them in one hand without stress.
- Go to facebook.om/business and click on create a page in the
- You will
greetedwith several business type options including local business or place, brand or product, and cause of community
- Select the type of business that you are creating the Facebook page for.
- If your business falls into more than one of the categories options, choose the one your customer
aremost likely to think of when your customer think of your business
- When you click on the business type, a box will be open in front of you asking you for
fewfurther details, like the name of your business, and your page category.
- When you start typing in the category field, you will see a list of potential category options to choose from
- Click get started when you are ready. Also note that doing so indicate your acceptance of Facebook terms and conditions for business pages, so you might want to check those out before you proceed.
- Add picture
- Explore your page
- Add a short description. Click on the add short description when you are done with that click save.
- Create your username. Click on create a username for your page to set your vanity URL then crick create user name when you are done.
- Complete you’re about section click about in the left-hand menu of your page click on edit story and click on the edit info on the right of your screen. And when you are finished, click save changes
- create your first post and start engaging
How to create Page Post in Ads Manager
You can use the Facebook ads manager to create Facebook page post which you can publish immediately or schedule at a late time, before you begin if you are creating a page post with a link, keep in mind that you can only add the link, text and call to action for the post.to begin creating the page post
- go to the ads manager
- click on the box button and choose page posts from the menu
- on the post, choose ads posts or published post
- click on ‘create post’
- then select the type of post you create, and fill up the details for the post
- then choose whether the post will be used as an ad, or whether it will be published to your page
- And then click ‘create post’
- And select the inbox that is next to the post and then select the actions dropdown.
Lastly click on publish. That’s all you need. But remember, you need to follow the steps accordingly.