What is facebook ads guide? The topic above alone is self-explanatory enough. But anyways for the benefit of others who haven’t gotten the full grasp of what this is all about, I will be shedding more light on the subject matter. The facebook ads guide is more like the facebook help feature of advertising on Facebook. The facebook ads guide is there to put businesses and organizations through advertising on Facebook. How people should go about advertising on Facebook. This ads guideline outlines the requirements needed for advertising on Facebook both in formats and placement.
Facebook Ad Formats
As someone who hasn’t made use of the facebook advertising platform before you should know this. You don’t just go around placing your ads on the platform. There are t’s to cross and I’s to dot. What I mean by the above in simple terms is that there are formats or ways in which we should go about our advertising on the platform. It also simply means how you should tell your business story on facebook. Below are some formats with which advertising on facebook is done.
- Photo ads format. This is one of the simplest forms of facebook ads format. Photos offer a clean way for engaging imagery and copy. The photo ads format is best when you want to drive more traffic to your site. It is also essential for use when you want to create a facebook ad very fast, in other words quickly. And also lastly when you want to raise awareness for your product although this is one of the core reasons for advertising.
- The video format. This is another efficient way of advertising format. Making videos and how we view them has changed over the years. I can even say this is how we now communicate in the world today. Whether it is a short video or a long video, the important thing here is that it gets to the right audience. With the video ad format people can easily watch ads on the go and from the comfort of their homes.
- The stories ads format. This is on to watch out for. It has lots of edge bite features. Personally I see it being the best ad format few years from now. There’s something about them. They have both the features of the photo and video ad format. They are authentic, inclusive, immerse, and you just cannot get enough of them.
- Messenger ad format. With this very ad format your business gets very personal with customers and clients. These ads format helps start conversations with various businesses and their customers.
- Carousel ads format. This is more like the photo and video ad, but instead of just one photo or video it shows up to ten bin a single ad. It is more like a collection. With each ad having its own link.
Other ads formats also include the slideshow that is more like
Best Practices for Ads
Below is a list of practices to engage with in order to get the very best out of your ads campaign;
- You have to show the people using your products, and also show new potential clients. In other words have a targeted audience.
- Focus on one point at a time. I never said multi-tasking is not a good idea. But research has shown that we tend to get greater results when we have a single focal point at a given time.
- When advertising on facebook it is important to have less text on your ads, remember it is an ad.
- Experiment with visuals on your ads.
- Always keep a level of visual consistency with your customers an clients on facebook when advertising.
- Do not forget to use high resolution images and videos for your ads. It shows more quality.
That’s all I can give to you now on the best practices for Facebook ads.