Do you know how to open a Facebook account for your business? If you do not then you should read this article properly. Creating a Facebook account for your business is one way to grow your business quickly. It is one of the simplest ways to make your video go viral. A Facebook business account can easily be opened by anyone who has a business and the necessary requirements.
A Facebook account can be opened for different reasons. What’s your reason? Your reason should be to attract people to your business. You should be aware of the numbers of people currently active on social media platforms. It shows that social media is the trending community in the world today.
What is really a Facebook account? A Facebook account is just one of the few social media accounts you can easily set up in minutes and reach a large number of people. Facebook is one of the most flooded social media with billions of users all over the world today. Facebook is really what you see it to be. For me, I see Facebook as a business marketing strategy.
Open a Facebook Account New
To create a new Facebook account is very easy if you have a mobile number or email address. First of all, we are going to open a normal Facebook account and then we would convert this normal account to a business account. To create a new Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Open your favorite web browser on your current device.
- When the browser finally opens, proceed to www.facebook.com.
- If you are logged in to a Facebook account, kindly log out and continue. Locate the “Sign up” button and click on it. You might have to scroll down to find the button.
- You would be directed to another page. On that page, enter all the details required including your mobile number or email address.
- After entering the details, hit the sign up link at the bottom of the page again.
Simply walk through the rest Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up. Note that this would require you to add some friends.
Facebook Business Account
To make your Facebook account a business account, you have to create a business page. Follow the steps below to create a Facebook page for your business.
- Open the Facebook website at www.facebook.com and log in by filling the log in form.
- After logging in, find the “Create” tab and click on it. A new menu would now be displayed, from that menu, select “Page”.
- You would now be directed to a new webpage. You would be asked to choose the type of page you want to create on that page. Choose “Business Page”.
Add a name for your page, a category which your page would fall under. Follow the instructions provided to complete your page set up.