Facebook is great for storing old memories that you have shared with friends long ago. Moreover, it also reminds you of those memories by popping them up on your account wall n every anniversary. Most times, those memories are the ones we don’t wish to see again. Well, the good news is that you can actually delete posts on Facebook Timeline. If you no longer want to see those posts, the best thing to do is to delete them from the platform completely.
Delete Posts On Facebook Timeline
Delete Posts On Facebook Timeline is the means of erasing or removing some old memories from the platform. Facebook also reminds us of some memories we wish we never had. Deleting posts from the platform is easy. You can use the Facebook mobile application or the official website URL. To do so, you need to be logged into the account from which you want to delete posts from your timeline.
Facebook application is the mobile version of the site. The app offers users easy navigations and a better user interface. Facebook app is compatible with any device including iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded for free. To download, follow the steps below;
- Open the App Store on your device and type in Facebook on the search.
- The result will be displayed, tap on the first one to load the page.
- From the information page, tap “Install”.
The app will be downloaded to your device without stress if you have a good data connection.
Delete Posts in Facebook – Facebook Account
As I have earlier, to delete posts from your timeline posted by you and your friends, you would need to be logged into the account. To delete a post, you can use the mobile application or website;
- Launch the Facebook mobile application or access your browser and go to www.facebook.com
- Type in your login details; mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Hit on login.
The account will be loaded on the device immediately if the credentials are confirmed to be right. You can reset the password if you have lost by hitting on “Forgot password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Delete Facebook Post – How to delete posts on Facebook
Deleting a Facebook post can be done using the mobile or desktop. To do so, follow the guidelines below;
- Login to your account via the URL.
- Click on your Name or Profile or if you wish to remove a post you made on a friend’s timeline, search for the person using their name.
- Scroll through the timeline and locate the post you wish to delete.
- Click on the “dots” at the tops right corner of the post.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Delete”.
- Or if you are removing yourself from a post you were tagged in, click on “Remove Tag” and then click on “Ok”.
- Then click on “Delete” when required.
- Sign in using a Facebook mobile application.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- From your Timeline, scroll and locate the post you wish to delete.
- Tap on the “Dots” at the right side of the post.
- Then from the drop-down, select “Delete”.
- Tap on “Delete Post” to confirm.
These are the steps for you to delete your posts on Facebook.