Do you know that deleting photos from Facebook is very simple and fast? Want to know right, then read on. Facebook is a social platform that can be used to save and share your photos with friends and loved ones. Delete Facebook photos is the method of deleting the images you have on your library in the platform. Most times when we go come across some photos of us years back, we get a bit pissed, because of the memories behind them. Facebook knows what its users want, so they made an option to delete the photo from the platform. Deleting the photos that are unwanted is very easy and fast. In this guide, I will be some awesome steps to use in deleting Facebook photos.
Delete Facebook Photos
As I have said earlier, delete Facebook photo is the removing or erasing some memories in the form of photos from the platform. Users on the platform are allowed to upload as many photos as they want on the platform. You can share funny, exciting and memorable moments on the platform. Deleting photos from the platform can be done using the mobile application or the webpage. To delete, you have to be logged in to your account.
Facebook Photo Gallery
Facebook, one of the biggest social media platforms allows users to upload photos to their page from their device gallery and create a gallery on the platform. Your Facebook photo gallery is similar to the one you have your mobile phone. Users can upload one or more at a time to their gallery or album. You can share your images and also can delete the ones you wish not to have again. Deleting images from the photo gallery is easy and doesn’t take much from you as time.
The Facebook app is the better version to use and enjoy a good user interface and better navigation. The app is free to download from the App Store of the device you’re using. It is compatible with any device type including IOS and Android devices. To download the app, follow the steps below;
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Now simply make use of the search box and type in Facebook.
- From the result page, tap on the first one to load the information page
- Tap on the Install tab.
Once you follow the steps above, the app will be downloaded on your device. You can log in to your profile.
Accessing your account to delete the image you don’t want is actually easy but can only be done if you’re signed in to your account. Facebook as a social platform is easy to use, not to talk more about signing in. To sign in, follow the procedures below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app or your browser and type in www.facebook.com
- In the login form provided, enter your phone number or email address and password.
- Hit on Login.
The account will be displayed on the device if the information is right.
Facebook Photo Delete – How do I delete photos on Facebook?
There are different collections of images on your account called your album. It includes the photos that you’ve uploaded to the platform and can be downloaded by only you. You can delete the images singly or full album at once. To do so, follow below;
Facebook Profile Photo;
- Hit on your profile picture.
- Tap on “Options” from the full-size picture.
- Then hit on “Delete Photo”.
- Load your profile and hit on the “Cover Photo”.
- Then select “Update Cover Photo”.
- Then click on “Remove”.
- Click on “Confirm” to commence.
- Open your Profile.
- Hit on “Photos”.
- Then click on “Albums”.
- From the next page, select the album you wish to delete from the platform.
- Tap on the settings icon.
- Then select “Delete Album”.
- Confirm the process by tapping on “Delete Album” again.
When it comes to album deleting, you can only the delete the individual albums you created.