Do you know what it means to “delete Facebook permanently”? A Facebook account despite all the good things it has to offer can be boring at times. It could be frustrating that you would consider how to delete your account. That is what this article “Delete Facebook Permanently” is all about. If you want to delete your Facebook account, then you should probably read this article to the end. There are quite a lot to enjoy on the Facebook feature and you might think there is no reason you should delete your platform with the account. Well, there could be some reasons you would want to delete your account.
If you still don’t have a reason or you are looking for a reason why you should leave Facebook, well here are some reasons.
- Facebook compromises your privacy.
- Facebook at times can be addictive.
- The Facebook platform owns your data. You might not believe it but face it. Facebook consumes most of your data.
- With Facebook, there is always anxiety. You would always worry whether or not to accept all those friend requests.
There are also many other reasons you need to quit Facebook. Whether you like it or not, all of these are true.
How Do I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account
You should take note that when you delete your Facebook account, you won’t be able t reactivate it. Your profile, posts, photos, and videos will be deleted for life. You won’t be able to login your account again.
- Go to Facebook and sign in the account you wish to permanently delete.
- Now tap on the drop-down arrow on the page.
- Tap on settings and tap on your Facebook information from the left column.
- Click on “delete your account and information” and then on delete my account.
- Enter your password and click on the continue button and then Delete Account.
That is all. Once all the steps have been completed, your account would be successfully deleted. However, if you are having doubts about deleting your account but you want a break, you can temporarily deactivate your account.
Cancel your Facebook Account Deletion
If you mistakenly deleted your account or you want to cancel the activation of your account, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login your account within thirty days of your account deletion.
- Click on cancel deletion and your account would no longer be deleted.
That is all you need to do to cancel the deletion of your Facebook account.