Delete Facebook account, can be necessitated by a number of reasons. Either the user has had enough of the social network, or the constant bombardment of updates, messages, likes, pokes, advertisements is more than a user can handle.
Users can also desire to delete Facebook account, due to some constant reminders of their past, they wish to forget, or if their Facebook account has been compromised. For whatever reasons you may have for deleting Facebook account, we have you covered in this article, as we take you thru steps to permanently delete your unwanted Facebook account.
Delete Facebook Account
Deleting a Facebook account is what most users on the Facebook platform, desire. Now users have the desire to do this for a lot of reasons that unknown. Although there are some that i have stated in the first paragraph. Users always find this very hard, but not too worry i will be telling you how you can easily delete your Facebook account. Also, i will be revealing to you how you can download a copy of your Data on Facebook, for your data not to be lost. Now the data is information concerning all you have done on the Facebook platform. Once you download it, you will now have a copy of all your information on Facebook.
If you want to know if it is possible to delete more than one Facebook account, then you should know that it is true. Now if you wnat to know how then read. To delete more than one Facebook account, you must first login to one of the accounts you want to delete After that, then you should delete it, once you are done with that log in to the other account and then delete it as well. This is how you can delete more than more than one Facebook account.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account forever 2020
Now is it really possible to delete a Facebook account forever? Well, yes it is possible. Now once you delete your Facebook account, you have deleted all your files that are concerning you on Facebook. Therefore once it is deleted, you will never see it again and that means forever. So you must make sure that you think or make a good decision before deleting your Facebook account. Now before i tell you how to delete your Facebook account there are things that you must know.
Delete My Facebook Account
Before deleting your Facebook account, you must make sure that you download a copy of your information on Facebook. Now there is a place where all your information are stored on Facebook. So if you choose to delete your Facebook account, then you should also download your information on Facebook, for it not to be lost or wasted. But if you choose not to, then you can delete it that way. If it is to be me i will advise that you download your information, becasue it contains alot about you.
Before you get started on delete Facebook account, note the following;
- You will be taking a major step, by deleting your account
- Think it through, before you embark on the process of deleting your account
- Facebook takes up to 90 days, to process account deletion requests
- Once your account is deleted, you can’t get it back
- It is advised, that before you commit to deleting your Facebook account, you download a copy of the data that Facebook has on you, as this data can’t be gotten again, once your account is deleted.
How to Download a Copy of Your Data Facebook
- Open the Facebook website and log in.
- Tap the downwards-pointing arrow, at the top-right corner of the screen and select “settings”.
- select “Your Facebook Information” from the left column of the new page.
- Click “Download your Facebook information”.
- Customize how you want to download the information using the options provided.
- Hit “Create File” at the top right corner of the display window.
You’ll get a message telling you that the file is being prepared and you would be notified when the file is ready for download. when you get the notification, kindly download the file. After that is done, you are now ready to delete your Facebook account.
Note, that your sent messages, will continue to exist, even when all other evidence of your account is gone.
Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Go to the official Facebook page that can be found at www.facebook.com and log in.
- find the settings page of your Facebook account using your device.
- On the settings page, find the menu that says “Your Facebook Information” and click it.
- On the page that is loaded, kindly click “delete your account and information”.
- Click “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
- A new window would be displayed asking you to input your password. Enter your password and click “continue”.
If your password, was incorrectly entered or captcha code, you’ll be prompted to try again. Tap “OK” to have your account deleted. This is at the bottom of the pop-up window. Note; the total account deletion can take up to 14 days. Once this time frame elapses, your account will be gone from Facebook. There!!! you are now relieved of your unwanted Facebook account.