Can you delete your Facebook forever? Deleting your Facebook account forever (Delete Facebook Forever) comes at a price. This means that you would be totally unable to use that account for life again. There are few ways to permanently delete your Facebook account but it takes a little time. The process is very stress-free and can be done from the comfort of your home. Delete Facebook forever is how you can permanently get rid of your Facebook account. To delete Facebook forever, you must first have a Facebook account. This is impossible if you do not have a Facebook account and thus unneeded.
There are few steps to take before deleting your Facebook account that help give you vital information about your account once deleted. Of course, this cannot be undone but you can download a copy of your Facebook information so that only you would have access to the deleted account. Downloading the copy of your facebook information allows you to see a list of all your friends, profile picture and other things you added to the information downloaded.
Download a Copy of Your Facebook Information
You can successfully download a copy of your Facebook information following the steps below;
- Open the Facebook official website and log in using your account details.
- Hit the arrow pointing downwards at the top-right corner of the screen and select “settings”.
- Select “Your Facebook Information” from the left column of the new page.
- Click “Download your Facebook information”.
- Customize how you want to download the information using the options provided.
- Hit “Create File” at the top right corner of the display window.
Now you have to wait for facebook to prepare the copy you requested. When it is ready you would be notified by Facebook.
How to Delete your Facebook Account Forever
Having downloaded a copy of your Facebook information, you can now delete your Facebook account if you wish to. To be able to delete a copy of your Facebook information,
- Open the Facebook website that can be located at www.facebook.com and log in.
- Navigate to the settings page of your Facebook account.
- Find and click “Your Facebook Information” on the Facebook account settings page.
- On the page that would be loaded, kindly click “delete your account and information”.
- Choose “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
- A new window would be displayed asking you to input your password. Enter your password and click “continue”.
The deletion process of your Facebook account would now begin. Note that it would take a total of fourteen days for all your Facebook information to be deleted. As you Sure you would like to delete your Facebook Account forever