Have you had an enough with Facebook and want some space, Deactivate the account? Deactivate Facebook Account is the process of deactivating your account which is temporary. Although Facebook is a social platform to use and connect with people, there are some times you just really bored at it.
At that point, you would wish you can be inactive just like going on a break, well you can and I will show you how. When you deactivate your Facebook account, you won’t appear on search results again until you reactivate the account. Most information relating to the account will still be active like your chats with friends.
Deactivate Facebook Account
Deactivating your Facebook account is temporarily deleting the account from the platform. Deactivating your Facebook account is very simple and can be done using Facebook mobile app or website. To make your account inactive on the platform, you would need to be signed in to your account.
What Happens When you Deactivate Your Account
If you’ve made up your mind to deactivate your Facebook account, here are some things you should accept;
- Your profile will no longer be active on the platform.
- Nobody should be able to find you with your username.
- Your username will stay still be available on the fried list of your friends.
- Your post will still be available in groups but will only be seen by group Admins.
These are the things you should have in mind before deactivating your account. You can still use Messenger if you decide to.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Removing your information temporarily is simple and can be done with Facebook app or website. To deactivate your account, you’ll have to be logged in to your account. follow the steps below to sign in to your account;
- Open the Facebook mobile app if you have it installed on your device or access your browser and type in www.facebook.com and search.
- From the login section, enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Hit on login.
The Facebook account will be loaded on the device you’re using if confirmed to be right.
Deactivate Facebook How
Deactivating your Facebook account is simple and fast. Just so know, you might miss your Facebook friends, the funny memes, funny video clips and also inspirational posts. Still, want to proceed with the deactivation process? Then here’s how you can deactivate your account;
- Login to your account and tap on the Menu tab on the page.
- Click on Settings, and then “Your Facebook Information” at the left side column.
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Select the “Deactivate Account” option and then hit on the “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
- You will be required to enter the account password to commence.
The account will be deactivated and Facebook will log in you out immediately. If you wish to reactivate the account, al you need to do id to access Facebook. Type in your email address or mobile number and password to log in to the account.